lipsticks

seabird

i'm an nc15/20 and i'm looking for a new lipstick! i only own barely lit and chili at the moment, and i'm open to pretty much any recommendations going..

here's the closest to natural picture i have (no lip products, in normal daylight):
1254778911_l.jpg

thanks
smiles.gif

kimmy

i think the new mattene lipstick, 40s pink, would look really cute on you! i think some bright reds like ruby woo and russian red would be really good on you, as well.
winks.gif

shimpaniac

ummm...how about the good old hug me(mac)?? It's be gorgeous on you...!!Also, have you tried midimauve...jubilee or high tea for a pretty neutral?? politely pink is very light, but looks nice on your skin tone...

and now, speaking of non-mac...do check out the new Colour Riche made for me naturals by Loreal...in 8 new shades i think...very natural..very pretty...
you would surely be able to see something that looks good on you...
hope that helps!!
smiles.gif

you're pretty cute...by the way
smiles.gif

Girl about town

chatterbox lipstick would be lovely on you!!! its a lovely pink colour my friend has the exact same colouring as my friend who wears that lippy x

blindpassion

I use angel l/s, I'm a nw 15 - 20, this thread is actually really helpful for me, as I am looking for new lipsticks.