Liquid liner battle

Austrian_Babe

This stuff is a bit** to apply, and I don´t have a steady hand.
But it´s crazy how huge it makes my eyes look!!!

FACE
Isadora mineral foundation
MAC blush Tantone to countour
MAC Beauty Powder Pearl Blossom
MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES
MAC Prep&Prime Eye
Benefit High Brow
Astor Brow Pencil
MAC e/s Vanilla-browbone
cheap shimmery champgne colored e/s-lid
H&M e/s Ginger-crease
MAC Liquid Liner Point Black
Essence Magic Design Mascara

LIPS
Manhattan Glossy l/l in Lychee
MAC TLC in Miss Bunny
The Balm Plump your Pucker l/g in Cocoa my Coconut

pointblackliquidliner3.jpg

pointblackliquidliner2.jpg

pointblackliquidliner1.jpg

hotpink1326

I think it looks beautiful on you but thats coming from someone who absolutly LOVES her liquid liner
smiles.gif
I dont think you could look bad if you tried though, hehe! Great job for your 1st time using it cause it takes a lot of practice!!!

aziajs

You are so beautiful. Tip: you might want to try the liquid liner, not liquidlast liner, in Boot Black. I think it would be much easier to apply and to remove. The tip is larger and more sturdy and I, personally, think it's a breeze to apply.

lafemmenoir

You are a soon to be medical doctor so think of it as part of your precision. You could not look bad if you tried!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You are so beautiful. Tip: you might want to try the liquid liner, not liquidlast liner, in Boot Black. I think it would be much easier to apply and to remove. The tip is larger and more sturdy and I, personally, think it's a breeze to apply.

damnit, I think that was the liner that I intentionally wanted to buy. But then I was in front of the liquidlast liners and I just grabbed that one, thinking it woulnd´t be much of a difference concerning the difficulty of application.

veilchen

Awesome, it really does make your eyes look bigger! I wished liquid liner would look like that on me, but it always just shrinks my eyes ... You look gorgeous!