Listing of ALL mac concealer shades?

Doowop

I went to the MAC site but it doesn't cover all.

I previously used studiofix concealer spf 35 with the shade of C25, but I found out that it was either too dark for my skin(because I am using skin whitening products) or that it has oxidized..anyway, I wanted to get a C20. I think the MA heard wrongly and tested a NC20 on me instead..it looked fine on top of my foundation and so I got it. I didn't check the product while purchasing it.. however as I was just leaving the store I found out that it's a NC, not a C so I went back. After looking through all the concealers, the MA said they don't carry a C20, just a C25. In fact she looked unconvinced when I told her I was using C25 before, like she hasn't heard of C before, and even asked me where I bought it from(I bought it from another mac counter). I thought that was kind of weird as all shades have 15 to 50. So I just kept the concealer as it looked fine on my foundation. Also because I have already paid and I would feel bad for refunding it, and the MA was curt with me.

So, is there really no C20?

erine1881

there is no c20.

the studiofinish concealer was the only formula to carry c (only two shades), but i think they are dc-ing it cause it is no longer on the website.

plus, not all concealer formulas carry the entire range of colors, nor do they all carry the same as each other. not all of them start with 15, and not all go to 50.