Loads of Random Looks + Vote For Me!

hotpink1326

Love um all too!!!

You are going to need to put what you used in each though or the mods will move your post...

red

I voted
yahoo.gif

CellyCell

Thank you guys. I edit a bit. Sorry if I didn't list it all but some of them are just so old, I can't recall.

I just look at my older stuff and get grossed by my eyebrows, effin EWWWWW man. They're like hairy caterpillars eating my damn forehead. Haha.

ExquizitDiva

WOW!! Beautiful!!
yes.gif
Please tell us your skin care routine and what foundation/color, powder/color, and concealer you're using. Thanks!!
thmbup.gif

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
WOW!! Beautiful!!
yes.gif
Please tell us your skin care routine and what foundation/color, powder/color, and concealer you're using. Thanks!!
thmbup.gif

Lol, thank you!
I can honestly say I do not have the best skin - it suffered from last summer up until recently, it's getting better just a some scars almost fading away
smiles.gif

I have a combination skin - oily t-zone, dry all over and prone to eczema for the record.

Skin care:
Makeup wipes - usually MAC or Clearasil
Whatever exfoliating cleanser I have around every other day - either Neutrogena or Proactive.
I use Eskinol cleanser with grains which is found in Philipino stores - it serves like a toner/cleanser/scar lightening - I use that when I have no neutrogena/proactive
Some acne medication and before, honestly - I never use to moisturized my face and it was good. So whatever you use should be fine? Mines vary and I still don't put it on often minus for around the eyes.

I dunno how my skin looked so good back then, I can say definitely MAC studio fix fluid messed it up... I ended up with bad acne after using it for almost a year - so don't use it! No more acne now
greengrin.gif
Oh, and I give my face a break from products - like say I do a my daily cleansing and don't do it the next day but don't wear makeup also... I'll just wash my face.

Foundation: L'oreal True Match Blend, gives a nice glow. I mix it up sometimes with this Sally Hansen foundation spray to even up the color + Strobe cream for a more dewy look.

Concealer is anything by Revlon works well and doesn't budge. I use to use Neutrogena once - with the added salystic acid - that was really good but the product finished quick. The 3rd from the last, that's all I used - neutrogena concealer very lightly.