Lol!

astronaut

I was just browsing through makeup alley. I found this:

866320.JPG

It's known to be poutiful's hairy MSF. I think she got an MSF from the website and there was a hair baked in the MSF! LOOOOLLL. That's nasty but funny too. It's just chilling in there.
th_LMAO.gif
They sent a new one to her, but with no apology... lol.

CantAffordMAC

^^ yeah. Hair grosses me out sometimes though. I work in a salon and see it all the time. but like, when its on the kitchen table and I'm trying to eat, thats gross. I hate when it creeps onto my arm or is stuck to my shirt and I have to try and find it and pull it out.

Hair is also gross when its baked into your mac. and you don't know who it belongs to...
winks.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
^^ yeah. Hair grosses me out sometimes though. I work in a salon and see it all the time. but like, when its on the kitchen table and I'm trying to eat, thats gross. I hate when it creeps onto my arm or is stuck to my shirt and I have to try and find it and pull it out.

Hair is also gross when its baked into your mac. and you don't know who it belongs to...
winks.gif

I used to make the mistake of wearing V neck shirts when cutting hair.. having little chops of hair in your boobies is FLIPPIN GROSS!!!

Ew gross story..

I wore sandals a few times at the salon.. and one day my toe hurt like I had glass in my foot or something , I looked and only saw a black dot.. ok.. so I took a needle.. and sorta.. dug it out ( It was in there prettty good and deep ewww) and it wasn't glass.. It was a strand of hair like 1/4 inch long!!!! it had made its way thru my skin.. I always wear shoes now.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Not knowing who it belongs too.. or what area of their body it came off of...EW!! what if some perv was rubbin his junk on it at the factory.... uuughhhh

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK

I wore sandals a few times at the salon.. and one day my toe hurt like I had glass in my foot or something , I looked and only saw a black dot.. ok.. so I took a needle.. and sorta.. dug it out ( It was in there prettty good and deep ewww) and it wasn't glass.. It was a strand of hair like 1/4 inch long!!!! it had made its way thru my skin.. I always wear shoes now.

LoL my teacher told the class to watch out so we don't get that, because it can happen easily. I always called them...hair cuts. LoL instead of paper cuts.
lol.gif

And not knowing what part of the body it came from is the worst part. Ew. As long as its not short coarse and curly, I think we're safe.

It could be a booty hair though.
oh.gif

MAC_Whore

They have discovered a new species. Harius MSFus. They are usually found in the forests of Indonesia. Sadly, poachers are already endangering them.

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
Not knowing who it belongs too.. or what area of their body it came off of...EW!! what if some perv was rubbin his junk on it at the factory.... uuughhhh

HAHAHAHA sick!

guys can get pleasure out of MAC too!!! hahahahaha

oh man, what a gross thought lol

sexychefva804

ICK, ICK, ICK.

That's wicked gross both the foot hair and the MSF. I'm a chef and the worst person to go to dinner with. When my friends go out, and we find hair in our food (happens on occasion) they let me tell the server, not in an attitude way, but in a I will show you my food safety certification way. Yep, we usually get the entree or the entire bill picked up. Trust me, we don't go looking for that shit either.

In that person's case I would be on the phone with MAC so quick, hollering! I still love MAC though, and hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Afterthought, I was having lunch with my mom and she found a bolt-screw in her appetizer. UGH. When we told the server, they didn't apologize or discount anything. Just took the plate up. My mom could've choked! I called channel 12 to do restaurant report on them after that.