Looxi Beauty

stephshopaholic

a043357e_image.jpeg
Got my looxi order from the flash sale I got a palette with Luna, ever after, voodoo, valley girl, centerfold and celestial and then I got a full sized compact of posh. The picture is me wearing Luna as a highlight and valley girl as a blush I even put Luna on my eyelids and browbone it gave me a very pretty blue glow all over lol. When she has a other sake I'll probably pick up big compacts of Luna and voodoo as they are very unique the size of the highlighters in the palette is smaller but it would still take a while to use them up.

cocomomo80

Got my looxi order from the flash sale I got a palette with Luna, ever after, voodoo, valley girl, centerfold and celestial and then I got a full sized compact of posh. The picture is me wearing Luna as a highlight and valley girl as a blush I even put Luna on my eyelids and browbone it gave me a very pretty blue glow all over lol. When she has a other sake I'll probably pick up big compacts of Luna and voodoo as they are very unique the size of the highlighters in the palette is smaller but it would still take a while to use them up.
Wow! Luna looks fantastic on you! The blue glow really stands out. So pretty.
I got my Flash Sale palette, as well. I haven't had a chance to wear my only unique shade, Ever After, yet.
Apparently, the next 50% off sale won't be until Black Friday (according to Looxi's Instagram). That's fine. It gives me time to save.
But I might be tempted this Monday when the Kickers launch.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm happy to hear that you received your order! Luna looks gorgeous on you! I played it super safe with the colors I choose for my flash sale highlight palette order (except for Valley Girl), but I wish I would have gotten some of the more unique colors. I was thinking about purchasing another palette with all of the other colors I didn't get but now that she's going to be selling kickers with the corresponding highlighters, I may purchase the sets for the colors I don't have, and purchase individual kickers to go with the highlighters that I did get. It's going to be hard to wait for the next flash sale to make another purchase!

DILLIGAF

Got some swatches of a few of the kickers for you guys!

Thank you so much for your swatches! I can already see myself with Divine and Luxe. I'm still waiting on my palette. Should be here tomorrow! Once I get that I will know what other kickers I want to get my hands on.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Got some swatches of a few of the kickers for you guys!

Thank you so much for posting these swatches! Looking on the site, I was a bit intimidated by how Ever After and Voodoo look in the pans, as I was unsure how they would look on darker skin, but I really like them! What is your opinion of them as someone whose worn them or swatched them in person? Also, do you happen to have swatches of either the kickers or highlighters in the following shades: Goddess, Celestial, Posh, and Luna?

jaymuse

Thank you so much for posting these swatches! Looking on the site, I was a bit intimidated by how Ever After and Voodoo look in the pans, as I was unsure how they would look on darker skin, but I really like them! What is your opinion of them as someone whose worn them or swatched them in person? Also, do you happen to have swatches of either the kickers or highlighters in the following shades: Goddess, Celestial, Posh, and Luna?
Glad I could help!

The formula is kind of like a mix between a liquid and a cream. It's fluffy ... kind of ... maybe. The texture is hard to describe! You can wear them by themselves, but they are a little tacky so you have to wait for them to dry down fully for them to stay put. I'd definitely suggest wearing them with the corresponding pressed highlight. The pressed ends up 'setting' the kicker and intensifying the finish.

I don't have any of those kickers or pressed highlights but here is a pic of Goddess on my friend Sparrow.

https://instagram.com/p/8eYPrIL3RB/?taken-by=c3bysparrow

BrittLuvsMakeup

I emailed Jessica today to inquire about how long the highlight and shadow palettes will be on sale (they are currently on sale for $30) and although she didn't indicate how long they will be on sale, the website said that they will be discontinued once the inventory is depleted. Because she is now going to be an authorized retailer of Z-Palettes, it's a conflict of interest to sell her customized palettes and the Z-palettes. Therefore, I'm unsure if it would be better to wait until the sale to buy customized highlight and shadow palettes in hopes that they'll still be available, or buy them now at the discounted price and then use code SAVANT20 (all caps) for an additional 20% off.

Quote:
Glad I could help!

The formula is kind of like a mix between a liquid and a cream. It's fluffy ... kind of ... maybe. The texture is hard to describe! You can wear them by themselves, but they are a little tacky so you have to wait for them to dry down fully for them to stay put. I'd definitely suggest wearing them with the corresponding pressed highlight. The pressed ends up 'setting' the kicker and intensifying the finish.

I don't have any of those kickers or pressed highlights but here is a pic of Goddess on my friend Sparrow.

https://instagram.com/p/8eYPrIL3RB/?taken-by=c3bysparrow

Thank you for describing the formula and how to use the kickers to enhance the look of the highlights! I received my flash sale highlight palette today and I got the following colors: Bombshell, Centerfold, Divine, Honeychild, Luxe, and Valley Girl. I haven't had the chance to swatch them yet (I'll most likely just wear them when I try them for the first time) but they look beautiful in the pan and from what I've seen in swatches, they all look beautiful so I can't wait to wear them! I will definitely be purchasing the corresponding kickers for each of them, most likely during the next flash sale to get the best deal. Also, thank you for posting your friend wearing Goddess! I went to her page and saw a swatch of Posh and saw another girl that swatched Luna, so I'll most likely be getting all three of those with their corresponding kickers in addition to Ever After and Voodoo highlighters and kickers! I just need to see a swatch of Celestial on darker skin and then I'll have the full set of highlighters and kickers, lol.

jaymuse

I emailed Jessica today to inquire about how long the highlight and shadow palettes will be on sale (they are currently on sale for $30) and although she didn't indicate how long they will be on sale, the website said that they will be discontinued once the inventory is depleted. Because she is now going to be an authorized retailer of Z-Palettes, it's a conflict of interest to sell her customized palettes and the Z-palettes. Therefore, I'm unsure if it would be better to wait until the sale to buy customized highlight and shadow palettes in hopes that they'll still be available, or buy them now at the discounted price and then use code SAVANT20 (all caps) for an additional 20% off.

Quote:

Thank you for describing the formula and how to use the kickers to enhance the look of the highlights! I received my flash sale highlight palette today and I got the following colors: Bombshell, Centerfold, Divine, Honeychild, Luxe, and Valley Girl. I haven't had the chance to swatch them yet (I'll most likely just wear them when I try them for the first time) but they look beautiful in the pan and from what I've seen in swatches, they all look beautiful so I can't wait to wear them! I will definitely be purchasing the corresponding kickers for each of them, most likely during the next flash sale to get the best deal. Also, thank you for posting your friend wearing Goddess! I went to her page and saw a swatch of Posh and saw another girl that swatched Luna, so I'll most likely be getting all three of those with their corresponding kickers in addition to Ever After and Voodoo highlighters and kickers! I just need to see a swatch of Celestial on darker skin and then I'll have the full set of highlighters and kickers, lol.
I have Bombshell and Valley Girl as well and love them! I need to get the pressed form of Luxe too. I didn't realize how pretty it was until I swatched the kicker.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I have Bombshell and Valley Girl as well and love them! I need to get the pressed form of Luxe too. I didn't realize how pretty it was until I swatched the kicker.
I'm happy to hear that you love those shades! Your swatch of the Luxe kicker is more vibrant than the swatch of the matching highlighter on the website so I can see how the kicker made the shade appeal to you more than the highlighter.

DILLIGAF

I got my order today but sad to say even though it was well packaged one of the colors shattered. It broke so badly it was like getting a pigment. Also because it broke so finely it is all over the other products. I can't even get a true swatch of them. I've contacted Looked lets see how it goes from here.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I got my order today but sad to say even though it was well packaged one of the colors shattered. It broke so badly it was like getting a pigment. Also because it broke so finely it is all over the other products. I can't even get a true swatch of them. I've contacted Looked lets see how it goes from here.
I'm almost positive she will replace it. When my Ever After crumbled she sent out a new one.

DILLIGAF

I'm almost positive she will replace it. When my Ever After crumbled she sent out a new one.
I already have my answer! I sent the pic of the shattered palette via Instagram and in less than 30 mins she contacted me and told me she will replace the palette. Great customer service is always a great thing! Other companies should pay attention THIS is how you build a loyal customer base!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I already have my answer! I sent the pic of the shattered palette via Instagram and in less than 30 mins she contacted me and told me she will replace the palette. Great customer service is always a great thing! Other companies should pay attention THIS is how you build a loyal customer base!
I'm sorry to hear that your order was damaged in transit, but I'm so glad that she is going to replace the palette for you. She has offered great customer service in my experience as well so I'm not surprised that she has offered to replace it for you. As you've stated, other companies should take heed on how to keep a customer satisfied if an issue arises because a lack of good customer service can run a customer away just like good customer service can keep a customer coming back. Have you ordered any of the kickers yet or are you going to wait until you get your second palette to make a determination as to what kickers you are going to order?

DILLIGAF

I'm sorry to hear that your order was damaged in transit, but I'm so glad that she is going to replace the palette for you. She has offered great customer service in my experience as well so I'm not surprised that she has offered to replace it for you. As you've stated, other companies should take heed on how to keep a customer satisfied if an issue arises because a lack of good customer service can run a customer away just like good customer service can keep a customer coming back. Have you ordered any of the kickers yet or are you going to wait until you get your second palette to make a determination as to what kickers you are going to order?
I'm going to wait until I get my palette and so I can swatch and decide what's best for me. Especially considering the size of my highlighter collection already, I think my next order will be for eyeshadows. I currently want all of the mettalic finish ones.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm going to wait until I get my palette and so I can swatch and decide what's best for me. Especially considering the size of my highlighter collection already, I think my next order will be for eyeshadows. I currently want all of the mettalic finish ones.
I'm going to do that as well. After I use each of my highlighters, I'm going to determine if I love them enough to buy the corresponding kicker.

BrittLuvsMakeup

A new highlighter "La Belle" will be released at 8:00p.m CST tonight! It's supposed to be a dupe for MAC Oh, Darling! As I already have Oh, Darling and will be getting a second one, I will be passing on this particular highlighter for now but if she releases a kicker for it in the future, I'm all over it! Speaking of kickers, it seems as though the kicker for Bombshell is currently sold out and can only be purchased in a set with the highlighter. I hope that it will be back in stock in time for the next flash sale.

Twinkle_Twinkle

A new highlighter "La Belle" will be released at 8:00p.m CST tonight! It's supposed to be a dupe for MAC Oh, Darling! As I already have Oh, Darling and will be getting a second one, I will be passing on this particular highlighter for now but if she releases a kicker for it in the future, I'm all over it! Speaking of kickers, it seems as though the kicker for Bombshell is currently sold out and can only be purchased in a set with the highlighter. I hope that it will be back in stock in time for the next flash sale.
It looks very pretty but I think I am on a gold highlighter ban.

BrittLuvsMakeup

It looks very pretty but I think I am on a gold highlighter ban.
I agree, it looks absolutely gorgeous in the swatch video she put up, however, I too have so many gold highlighters that it would just be a bit redundant to buy another one at this time (especially since it's so close in color to Oh, Darling which I already have). I don't know if I'll be able to resist it when the next flash sale comes around (because I'm still a sucker for a beautiful gold highlighter), however, I can hold out for now at least, lol.

Latest posts