L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara

Lily_Lyla

This is the drugstore version of Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes mascara. I was curious about the spherical mascara wand and OMG! I am in love with this mascara. My lashes look amazing!

It takes a lot of getting used to but I just had to say something.

Anyone else tried it yet?

nazia

I bought it (on offer in Tesco's right now!) but haven't opened it yet.

Can't wait to try it now!

jaclynashley

I saw it online but I can't find it anywhere here!
th_dunno.gif

Has this even been launched in the US yet?

LRWade

I have it (gift from my partner). To be honest, I didn't like it. The wand scratches my lids when I try to get the base of my lashes, it's not clumpy but it sticks the lashes together far too much-makes them look like 15 really thick plastic eyelashes! Shame cause I do like the other L'Oreal mascaras.

Visual Edge

I want to hear from someone who's tried Givenchy as well as this one before I buy it. I know there's a lot of mixed reviews with the new brush style but I'm only interested in how similar this is to the givenchy one. If you've seen the givenchy brush up close and are using telescopic explosion, would you say the brushes look the same?

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
I bought it (on offer in Tesco's right now!) but haven't opened it yet.

Can't wait to try it now!

ssad.gif
Dagnabbit! I went to Tescos yesterday and scoured the shelves to find it and didn't see it.

I have the urge to go on a massive makeup hauling mission with this and the Stiletto heading up my haul list.

user79

I got it and I don't like it too much. There's a lot of product buildup around the ball wand and it makes my lashes look clumpy. I prefer regular wands to this one.

RedRibbon

I bought it from a small Boots near work and thus they didn't have much of the makeup on display, I went to a larger store today and they had the wand out on display, I flicked it and it broke, seemed like it would be hard to get control on it so I may return it..

LMD84

i keep seeing it in boots everytime i go in. however i don't think i'll be temoted to buy this one. i'm not sure how i'd get on with the wand and to be honest i think it is quite gimmicky and probs works no better than any other l'oreal mascara!

choozen1ne

You can get it at Ulta right now , I saw it on their website the other day - zsparkage on youtube did a review and she didn't have good things to say about it

astarael7

i'm using this at the moment. tbh i'm not a huge fan i'm just using it up because i'm trying to reduce my spending on cosmetics. i also find there's a lot of product build up behind the ball part of the wand which i like to wipe off with a tissue because if it catches your lashes it leaves huge clumps and just makes a mess. so i think there's a lot of wastage with this product because every time you use it, you have to wipe half of it onto a tissue.

i liked the teloscopic mascara with the normal wand though and probably will go back to it once my explosion tube is finished.

LatteQueen

yep I went out and bought it today..MissChievous reviewed this on youtube and I never even heard of it here in America cause it wasn't launched here at all..but now it's here I do say I absolutely love it...I like dipping the spherical ball into my other mascara's just to get the right application on my lashes...but all in all I love it..I love how now the drugstore brands are making some of their products similar to the higher brand products...i.e...Maybelline's vibrating mascara and now this....I was upset that my Ulta was sold out of Prestige's My Biggest Lash mascara...

Fabulous&Fierce

I wanted to try this but after I was let down by that Oscillating mascara I refused to spend that much on drugstore brand mascara