Los Angeles or Inland Empire people?

GalleyGirl

I'm looking for someone to hit the mall or pro store with.
wavey.gif

GalleyGirl

Cool, I used to go to school in Pasadena
smiles.gif
Anyway, I live in Pomona now, so I am pretty close to Ontario Mills...I didn't know they had a CCO!

vgarcia

hey ladies, well im from good ol Garden Grove in orange county! whats the cco store? ha my boy toy used to live in fontana so im familiar with ontario mills....but i still dont know what a cco is? ha btw, i get all excited when i know there are some socal nocals on this! woo hoo next time u girlies go out..let me know!

MsCuppyCakes

CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) has several name brand cosmetics, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, Clinique, etc. that you can find products at discount prices. The one at Ontario Mills gets a new shipment the first or second week of every month. Let me know when you want to hit it up...

vgarcia

oooohhhh.....thats the cosmetic department inside saks 5th avenue outlet....i have one over in my hood too! At The Block of Orange!!! well, i am always down for some shopping!

-Vania

mitziedoll

Hello,
Im in La Mirada (OC/LA co border) and have lived in Riverside. The ontario CCO sometimes has stuff as does cabazon if you are going that way. My favorite MAC pro store is the one on Robertson Blvd in LA although I live closer to the one in Brea. Lately I have been on a huge Nordstrom kick though, my fave at South Coast plaza.

kimmy

i live in Riverside
smiles.gif
pretty close to Ontario Mills. i didn't know there was a CCO there?!

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitziedoll
It's in the Off 5th store

I was just there the other week, it had a pretty nice selection and it was very neat. I got 2 fluidliners & a package of 3 lipsticks. And the off 5th clothing section is fun to check out too!

mitziedoll

Yeah, last time I was there I picked up some really cute ella moss tops and a seven skirt. You should hit up Cabazon if you really want some selection.

squirlymoo

Oooh, I want a shopping buddy! I live either in Riverside or Fullerton, depending on whether or not I'm in school. Let me know if anyone ever wants to go somewhere. ^_^

Marielle001

I'm in Claremont for college (so Sept-mid Dec, Jan-May). I also like to hit Ontario Mills, Victoria Gardens, and the Brea Mall. I'd be down to go shopping with some make-up people. =) Also I've been meaning to visit the MAC Pro Store in L.A. but I'm way scared to go alone, and none of my friends are addicted to MAC the way I am.

athena123

Resurrecting an old thread. I currently live in Riverside, very close to Ontario Mills - will anyone be up for shopping the first week in February? [Saving up my $$]

alehoney

im visiting my parents in Riverside thanks for this thread now i know about the Ontario mills place
greengrin.gif

lainz

holla to moreno valley!!! i just went to the cco at ontario mills and they had some pretty good stuff. loooots of lipsticks and LE things. and brushes.