Louis Vuitton

Jennifer Mcfly

I got my first Louis Vuitton last night!!!! I've been waiting my whole life for this day!
greengrin.gif
It was a very belated bday present from my bf!!!
I don't have pics yet since we've moved and haven't hooked up the computer yet (same reason why I haven't posted any FOTD's lately). But, you can check the style out, it's the Papillon 30 in the trademark monogram! I freakin' love it!!!

Juneplum

clapping.gif
CONGRATULATIONS! isn't it GREAT when u get your first LV!! i remember when my DH bought me my frst one too... he got me the mongram ellipse MM for christmas a few years ago
smiles.gif
that was the beginning of my LV affair
graucho.gif
now i'm the proud mummy of 14 LV handbags
greengrin.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
clapping.gif
CONGRATULATIONS! isn't it GREAT when u get your first LV!! i remember when my DH bought me my frst one too... he got me the mongram ellipse MM for christmas a few years ago
smiles.gif
that was the beginning of my LV affair
graucho.gif
now i'm the proud mummy of 14 LV handbags
greengrin.gif

Holy Crap!!! 14!!!!
th_worship.gif
Jeez woman
greengrin.gif

Have you seen the Suede Monogram ones *swoon* I want the Pochette Onatah in Mais! <3 it!

Juneplum

lol!
lol.gif
i saw the monogram suede and they're lovely! i'm thinking of getting the cabas MM globe shopper from the cruise collection with the matching sandals for spring! they're SO cute!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Bastards!!! (joking) I'm soooo jealous... (damn bf/husbands/rich ppl and their glorious monies...)... you ladies are VERY lucky, I would sell my grandma for something from Louis... LOL (that was a joke too)

kaliraksha

I got my first Louis Vuitton two Christmases ago from an aunt for Christmas.... as if it wasn't enough she also got me THREE philosophy 3 in 1 delicious shampoo/conditioner/bodywashes. Crazy woman! All packed in one. Then when I opened it she was like "oh do you know what it is?" and I was like " A LOUIS VUITTON!" and she was happy I knew what it was. Crazy crazy people... I have one... but can't make myself spend the money on another. I freaked out spending 250 on a Coach the other day....

user2

The only LV items I have are my beloved agenda in Monogram Vernis Amber and my Pochette Cles in pink Monogram Mini! (baaaad choice because it gets dirty easily)

Any ideas how to clean it?

And Juney I'm sooo in love with the Cruise Collection bags!

fireatwill

In my opipnion, I dont really like LV. I dont know why. I am quite fond of the white purses they have, though.