Its sounds good, but maybe I'm just too used to eat that hahaha

vivaXglamlove

My lunch:
Homemade cream of mushroom soup
Baby Swiss cheese and low sodium wheat thins
Sliced green apple
Peach Mango Juice

almmaaa

Its 9:32 am here and I'm on way to mcdonalds but only if i can get off of this specktra thing LOL

Janice

greengrin.gif
/zaps almaaa off the board

So far today I've only managed to eat a small pretzel (I found a huge barrel container of them in the break room earlier) and a can of Red Bull. Let's hope the day has better in store for me once I get off work @ 1 PM.

Willa

So people, what are you having today?
Me, I'm having some kind of shepper's pie, but with aspargus and tomato soup in it, no green peas.

Raerae

Healthy Choice Steamers...

Was some pasta chicken thing with some broccoli lol... For 250 calories guess I shoulnd't expect much
winks.gif

silverbelle282

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
I had a sleeve of pringles and a squirt for lunch. I am up for the support group. Hi. I'm frocher and I am a crappy eater.

hahahaha i love it. i'm sooo in that group. this week alone, i have had broccoli slathered with garlic sauce for 5 meals. that's right, 5 lunches and dinners. i can't remember, because my head is swimming and work was the suck this week. i do recall having a garden veggie omelet somewhere in there, but it was mostly garlic broccoli, 40 cups of rice, and maybe some ginger salad.

it's like my kryptonite. i could be totally full, and i'll still want it if i see it.

vivaXglamlove

Yesterday:
Homemade Lental soup
Original sun chips
Carrots
My little pony fruit snack

My mom packs me a good lunch for school
greengrin.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Darn, now I'm craving spicy california rolls for lunch today.
greengrin.gif

me too!

i think i'm going to go with a burrito bowl with no meat from chipotle though. yum!

meiming

today i had vegetarian indian buffet (really yummy place considering i don't always like indian food) and of course ate waaay too much!