M.A.C- Careers.. M.A.C Host Position HELP!

PeaCheZ MaFiOsi

Hey... So I'm new to this, so please excuse any mistakes errors or whatever!!!

I'm applying for a position at M.A.C .. although i'm dying to be a MUA for M.A.C i'm just a bit too nervous to go for the whole demo thing.. I'm wonderfully creative on myself, and had years experience with other cosmetic houses.. I just don't think i'm cut out for M.A.C just yet..

I've seen Host positions available.. Now that sounds like something I could do, very well.. But strangely enough never heard of this position in my life... Is anyone here a Host? or knows about the Host position?.. I'd love some further information and details on this position.. so far I know they are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, brand awareness and promotional skills, organisational and communication skills to promote sales and leasing with head office for admin duties..

Now since i'm a M.A.C addict, many years retail experience within Cosmetics industry and for the past year and a half i've been an Executive P.A to M.D for my dads company, i've developed all the administration duties of a professional business.. I'm sure i'm cut out for that position right??

LOL sorry. I just need advice and help. It's my dream to work for M.A.C .. as you all know, screwing up with them is not what we wana do!!

xx <3

colt0410

In my area we have a host. Her title is a "host", but she actually does a lot of the back stocking when our shipments come in. She also stays at the register when it gets super busy. Our host used to be a freelancer, but took the host position for its permanent hours, so she does makeup applications as well. Perhaps this is the same as in your area.