MAC 180 Brush

saniyairshad

As stated on www.maccosmetics.com
This is a tip from one of the Make-up artists:

Use Mineralize Skinfinish Natural with the 180 Brush on the high plains of your face, or alone as your foundation. The lightweight, natural finish imparts the perfect amount of luminescence, leaving people to wonder if you're wearing anything at all.

*For all of you wonderful ladies who were wondering what brush to use, and which one would be the best...*

MAC_Whore

I love the 180 for my Tech. I even have my DH using one for his shaving cream (he uses the cake type). It is a great brush. Incredibly soft.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I love the 180 for my Tech. I even have my DH using one for his shaving cream (he uses the cake type). It is a great brush. Incredibly soft.

I need to get me one of those
smiles.gif
That is sooo cute ur hubby uses it on his face
smiles.gif
That's adorable
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

I love this brush (so much that it's the only brush I don't use on counter cause I wanna keep it just for myself)...I use it for all my foundations.

vicuna1

The 180 never gets talked about, and I use it for both mineral and creme foundations. By far my favorite brush from any line.

tiramisu

what is the diff between 180 and 182 for those who may have both? Will the 182 work well with MSF Natural you think? Sorry for slight hijack, don't want to start an entirely new thread.

vicuna1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
what is the diff between 180 and 182 for those who may have both? Will the 182 work well with MSF Natural you think? Sorry for slight hijack, don't want to start an entirely new thread.

Well, a quick look at the pics on the MAC site will show you the differences. The 180 bristles are shorter and made of white goat hair. The 182 is a rounded kabuki type and is also goat hair, but the 180 is flat topped. I've never used the 182 nor the MSF Naturals, so can't answer to that.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicuna1
Well, a quick look at the pics on the MAC site will show you the differences. The 180 bristles are shorter and made of white goat hair. The 182 is a rounded kabuki type and is also goat hair, but the 180 is flat topped. I've never used the 182 nor the MSF Naturals, so can't answer to that.

rofl.gif
well, I meant besides the obvious physical differences. I guess I meant as to their application abilities when it came to the MSF naturals. Thanks for replying tho!!
smiles.gif

Sti43

I wonder if I could use this for liquid foundation? I bought this and the 182 today so I need some tips. "
greengrin.gif

magi

Hi, this is my first posting here but I wnat to thank you for the suggestions... I received the 180 in a brush lot from ebay and I was not sure how to use it. I applied mineral foundation with it, but I didn´t like it, as it applied too much of the powder and I looked like a plastic doll. But I like it for MSFs or loose blush powders... But I have to try it with cream foundation now. Thanks :-D

magi

Yes, it does. I have tried the 180 today for the first time withthe TECH. I still need a bit practive, but the result is really great. It looks perfectly blended and very natural. I have never used foundation brushes before - only sponges. I usualy use mineral foundation. But I like it much more now with the brush... THANKS

neeshie

i use my 182 for my medium dark msf when i use it alone, as well as using it to apply loose blot powder over foundation.
I've never used he 180, but the 182 is great!!!