MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Starlight77

i'm NC15-20
I don't think it's too shiny for a blush, but of course, that's a matter of personal preference. I think that if I were getting it then I would try it out as a blush.
see, my computer sucks. i can't see colors well on it as my son touched something and we can't figure out how to fix it. fushia looks purple so it's hard for me to guess colors unless it's next to something I have. i need the geek squad lol

MissAileen

I really hope this launches today tho...
blink.gif

Ana A

Can any of the pro ladies tell us if the status on the products has changed from "coming soon" to "in stock" for them?

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

I was in Colombia. With an o. The effin country!. With No wifi. On the beach. On top of a jeep trying to get good roaming. For an hour.

But I got my lipsticks. My cousins thought I was drunk and trying to text my boyf.

now that is determination!! i stayed up no sleep waiting for that. it was fun though. its what made me join specktra
I would be so ashamed to stalk alone. I join the stalkin parties for the fun of it.

stirfryedshana

This isn't quite as bad as waiting to get into Pottermore....the great Pottermore sleepover of 2012....And that was literally a week long.