MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

matchachoco

I'm really surprised that all the eyeshadows except silver sun are sold out and yet none of the lip glasses are sold out.  
All the shades for the lip glasses hasn't sold out here strangely... Do I want another one????
Personally I tend not to buy a lot of glosses because I can't use them fast enough, but these are quite pretty and I thought at least one or two would go by now.

Baje

All are cordially invited to the stalking party except the guests!
 src=

just out of curiosity, what's wrong with just reading the forum and not signing in? I have done that for years with no bad intentions. I guess I just had nothing to add to the conversation or didnt feel welcome (this is a very tight knit community). I'm sure some of them ARE ebay sellers, but definitly not all. I just dont see whats wrong with "lurking", or how its so bad.
I used to be a guest as well for years. I understand exactly what you mean.

MandyVanHook

I'm really surprised that all the eyeshadows except silver sun are sold out and yet none of the lip glasses are sold out.
Odd, I thought Silver Sun was one of the most unique in the collection. I didn't get any because I just didn't want to pay the price for them, but I thought it was pretty. Legendary Lure, too.

daphnejacoba

All are cordially invited to the stalking party except the guests!
 src=

just out of curiosity, what's wrong with just reading the forum and not signing in? I have done that for years with no bad intentions. I guess I just had nothing to add to the conversation or didnt feel welcome (this is a very tight knit community). I'm sure some of them ARE ebay sellers, but definitly not all. I just dont see whats wrong with "lurking", or how its so bad.
I lurked for months before ever posting. It really helped me to get a feel for this place before putting myself out there!

blondie929

i feel really bad for everyone who missed what they wanted .. i almost did too .. i got up at 9 40 and checked my phone saw that this was up and ran to my computer ordered PMP siren song and enchanted one .. placed my order and 1 minute later enchanted one was sold out! i got a confirmation email but I'm still worried i might not get enchanted one i hope i do but we will see .. time to prepare for the ozzys! that is going to be craziness my best friends cousin works for mac so she said if we want anything she will hold it for us so if i miss anything online i have a plan B!

veronikawithak

Odd, I thought Silver Sun was one of the most unique in the collection. I didn't get any because I just didn't want to pay the price for them, but I thought it was pretty. Legendary Lure, too.
Silver Sun is sold out in Canada now. Only LL is left..

I ended up buying Silver Sun in a second order about an hour ago.. I thought it was one of the most unique too. :)

daphnejacoba

Okay, so I just played around with some of my Nars blushes to see if any of them could work as rosy bronzers (in an effort to avoid going to the mall for Aphrodite's Shell). I'm NC/NW 15-20 for reverence. Madly was the winner. It looked beautiful, and it had such a pretty sheen with just the right amount of pink. Luster could possibly work, but it does lean a little more orange. I think Douceur could work, but it is going to be pinker than Madly. Lovejoy is nice, but it will give a slight sunburned look, which could almost be pretty on some people, but you would definitely need a light hand if you are fair. Sex Appeal added some color but didn't give a bronzed look. None of my other Nars blushes were colors that could work for this purpose, at least not on my skin tone.
Nice! I will be trying Madly for sure! I'm also kind of intrigued by Lovejoy and the idea of a bronzer that adds a bit of "sunburn". I bet that would be kind of pretty in the summer. I tend to get kind of red when I tan naturally, so it might actually look more natural on me.

rae_rae21

I love the edes formula since it's been released. i have the bigger sizes and the smaller and yes, paying the same for less product sucks, but i use them almost everyday. i hope silver sun doesn't look too frosty light green on me. that's the only one i was unsure of.

Which lg did you get?
CW, WD, and PS!!

NaomiH

I lurked for months before ever posting. It really helped me to get a feel for this place before putting myself out there!
I lurked for a little while too until I said to myself "what the hey" and dove right in! I think we were all lurkers at some point in the game.