MAC anyone??

wolfsong

Can anyone confirm that this looks authentic? If they'll ship to the UK im definately buying - ive been desperate for a paintstick and clear sky blue pigment so this kind of kills 2 birds
clap.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Can anyone confirm that this looks authentic? If they'll ship to the UK im definately buying - ive been desperate for a paintstick and clear sky blue pigment so this kind of kills 2 birds
clap.gif

this seller has authentic items so dont worry
smiles.gif

wolfsong

Yey i bought it tonight - 8 british pounds inc. p&p (pound sign is playing musical chairs on my keyboard) and bnib! Im so happy - USA mu usually works out cheaper even with shipping. Im hoping the postie doesnt 'loose' it...
Ive posted this in the precautions thread but i'll do it here too:
Does anyone think this will be lip safe? (Im not fussed about reactions, just poisoning) clear sky blue pig isnt lipsafe...
Mandatory happy dance:
th_ymca.gif

panda0410

um, i doubt it will be lip safe but if you want to use it there try mac prime n prep for lips as a base. i often use non lip safe stuff on my lips and i use the primer as a base and i've never had any problems
winks.gif

wolfsong

Cheers for the tip! My lips have never reacted to anything before to i'll have a go, was just worried that some are/may be toxic.