MAC Barbie eyeshadows

missy29

What should I buy????

I am a NW20, light brown hair, blue eyes.

I really like the look of moth brown, and springtime skipper, but not sure if they will suit me!

Thanks

joey_zane

I'm NW20 with blue/grey eyes and bought both (well, I already had Moth Brown from Madame B but you know). I also bought Playful but that's just to go with Passionate for pink looks.

Hope you get what you're after now though!

prinzessin784

Those will look great on you! Those are actually the only two I bought too, thanks to limited funds
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

I am NW15 and bought them all and LOVE them ALL! But if I had to choose, my favs would be:
Whistle
Moth Brown
Playful
Beauty Burst

tiramisu

I am NW20 blue/gray eyes and blonde hair, and I bought all... I think any of them would look great for you too.
If you're trying to limit your spending, I'd get at least the ones you're considering!!

eowyn797

i am NW15/20 same hair and blue-grey eyes - those two shadows are the only ones i picked up from this collection, so i say go for it!

missy29

I have ended up ordering the moth brown, springtime skipper and playful (playful was a last minute decision). Cant wait to get them to try them on!

saj20052006

Moth Brown is a great color that blends with many shades. Of course, I had it already from a previous collection. I bought Whistle and Macgic Dust. Magic Dust reminded to too many other neutral colors that already own, so I returned it.