Mac Blot Powder: does it work?

Doowop

I have extremely oily skin..and I mean extremely, my entire face would become very oily within 45 minutes after I blot or wash my face!

I am thinking of getting blot powder to touch up my makeup as I heard it has little coverage so it would be light. Would it be good for my skin type and does it clog the pores?

Cgirl

I use Blot Powder pressed in Light since 2 Weeks.
For my Opinion it keeps my skin matt. Usually I have a shiny combination skin
so for me it works the best without looking like a mask.

My Pores doesn´t get worse.

TISH1124

I am not a good judge because I dont have oily skin, persay...but when it's hot I will shine a lot...But I love Blot powder ...Love it

lnllms

when I got mine in the mail, I had just come from jogging AND I have extremely oily skin. Instead of cleaning up and then trying it, I just put it on sweat and all (gross, I know) BUT it took all the shine away. I could not believe it!!!! Now, I have several: in my school bag, my go-to purses, etc and use it every day. I first blot with blot papers and then apply it. Becasue it can make you look powdery, I follow with fix + or similar product. I actually put some in little spray bottles to take w me

Shadowy Lady

I have the pressed blot powder and I use it after the gym, lol! My skin is combination so not really oily. I like the pressed powder a lot though and I have been using this product for years