MAC CAREER CALL MONDAY!

KandiceXOX

[h=3]I have finally landed the opportunity to have a interview with my dream job, MAC! Im so excited and nervous at the same time because I want this so bad, I have been unemployed for 5 months now since being laid off and I cant wait to start working. Have any of you had a interview with MAC? Any tips or advice for me? I know this is a group interview which makes me nervous since I have never had one before! I will also update you guys as the process goes on, I have no idea what to wear yet the email said I need to wear all black so Im thinking slacks with a button up? or a cowl neck shirt? I also have to bring a model that day to do makeup on, the whole process is going to be about 2 1/2 hours....[/h]

Busttamuv3

Congrats hun and good luck! I'll leave the advice to the individuals who have actually interviewed with MAC but just wanted to send you all my positive intentions and hope you land it!

RachelRay

Congrats!!!! How did it go, how do you feel about it?

I had my interview Monday the 22nd as well, where are you from was it at the training facility in Anahiem CA? It was a great experience that I will never forget, now to play the antcipation game, I dont know what to do with myself!

KandiceXOX

I got the job!!! I am so excited to start if anyone has any questions let me know.... I have to say it was the most intimidating interview I Have ever had.

RachelRay

really omg congrats!
yahoo.gif
im trying to figure out if you were in my group of not, do you live in CA, because I had mines on Monday as well and im waiting for a call back im sweating bullets
heat.gif
. Once again congrats girl!

RachelRay

i got the job!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!!! so excited I thought they werent going to call....if anyone has any questions about the process as well please feel free to ask away.

BlameMichaela

OMG I have one monday! Could you please tell me what they expected? What kind of questions were asked?! Im super anxious
001_unsure.gif

NikkiHorror

9 pages of descriptions of demo interviews:

http://www.specktra.net/t/40806/mac-demo-interviews-descriptions-questions

:), HTH!

Mac does not have a direct career section online but you can go to a store and ask for a mac cosmetics application...

I had a lady at a macys counter tell me I had to go online bc she was just didnt want to be bothered,

if they have career calls, like they did in my area.. I just googled Mac cosmetics jobs and my city, and found a third party application... like through monster.com or indeed.com!