Mac Casting Call in 3 weeks!!

sofierce514

ok so my friend who works for mac was asked to reaudition next week at the casting call i am going to, and the casting call has now grown from 30 people to 75 - god im nervous!

sofierce514

for those of you who posted threads on this forum and wished me luck, im sorry.

I arrived today at the audition and became too overwhelmed with the organized chaos and everything i knew about makeup flew out the window. I walked out after i politely told the judges that i was unprepared...they seemed sympathetic and told me to call when i felt i was ready.

I have never felt so embarassed in my entire lifetime. They were looking for a "classic bride look" while i was prepared to do a wild, edgier look. There was such limited choices to pick from yet i felt i had no idea what to do first. Nerves got the best of me this time - something that has never happened to me, and I have no idea where it came from....

hopefully i can work up the courage to actually try again when the next casting call is announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
Hilarious!! I went to high school with Jay. We had a bunch of classes together. He loved photography class.

no way..
winks.gif
jk

Klava

Quote:
or those of you who posted threads on this forum and wished me luck, im sorry.

I arrived today at the audition and became too overwhelmed with the organized chaos and everything i knew about makeup flew out the window. I walked out after i politely told the judges that i was unprepared...they seemed sympathetic and told me to call when i felt i was ready.

I have never felt so embarassed in my entire lifetime. They were looking for a "classic bride look" while i was prepared to do a wild, edgier look. There was such limited choices to pick from yet i felt i had no idea what to do first. Nerves got the best of me this time - something that has never happened to me, and I have no idea where it came from....

hopefully i can work up the courage to actually try again when the next casting call is announced.

I'm really sorry to hear that! I can definitely understand why you became so nervous - it means a LOT to you. Well, you just weren't ready this time, it happens, and it's all right. Next time you'll wow them! Just keep practicing, that's the only way to build confidence. I believe that there is a reason for everything that happens, may be you have a better opportunity waiting for you. Just don't let it bring you down.
cheerleader.gif
I believe that you'll do an amazing job the next time the opportunity presents itself!