Mac Collection (one Months Worth)

peek_a_b0o

Newly Added To Collection (March of 2008 to present April 2008...So Far.. :p)

dd.jpg

ff.jpg

I know Obsession... LOL

**Limited Edition Items thanks to trustfull sellers on EBAY
This is My personal makeup (Not including what I use for jobs *Bridal, Proms Etc)
I dont know just for some reason I cant use the same makeup that I use on others. I have an Icky feeling (Dork I know)
smiles.gif

(Remember now, This is all from Febuary of 2008-March of 2008) OMG

112.jpg

11-1.jpg

a.jpg

*Heatherette has now joined the bunch..

KittieSparkles

WOW! Just one month???
drools.gif
I think the other half would kill me if I bought that mush too quickly. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek_a_b0o
This is My personal makeup (Not including what I use for jobs *Bridal, Proms Etc)
I dont know just for some reason I cant use the same makeup that I use on others. I have an Icky feeling (Dork I know)
smiles.gif

I am the same exact way. I have makeup that I use for job and my own collection of makeup. Even though I sanatize everything I just cannot bring myself to use the same brushes and makeup I use on my client.
th_dunno.gif

peek_a_b0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShauntyXD
I can't imagine what the collection will look like when it hits a year, heck even 6 months O_O
LOL

Hehe, This is just one months worth, I just thought that Id gather what I got for the Month and realize how crazy I am. I should do a whole thing on my whole collection >.<

peek_a_b0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittieSparkles
WOW! Just one month???
drools.gif
I think the other half would kill me if I bought that mush too quickly. LOL

I am the same exact way. I have makeup that I use for job and my own collection of makeup. Even though I sanatize everything I just cannot bring myself to use the same brushes and makeup I use on my client.
th_dunno.gif

I know right!! I mean theres only so much germs that you kill when you sanitize.. hehe. Imagine all the buildup GAHHHH

Winnie

Wow, you must have burnt a huge hole in your purse. Crazy, but it looks pretty awesome to me
smiles.gif