MAC Cosmetics coming to the valley (CA)

saniyairshad

SOURCE:
http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbc.../1003/business

For all of the CA women here: GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
Staff Reports
The Desert Sun
February 16, 2007 February 16, 2007 RANCHO MIRAGE - MAC Cosmetics will open a 1,826-square-foot freestanding store at The River, its first in the valley, The Grosvenor Company and CB Richard Ellis said.The store is expected to open by late spring.
MAC cosmetics are currently available at Macy's in Westfield Palm Desert, but this is the first freestanding MAC store. The closest MAC store is in Mission Viejo, 66 miles away.
The cosmetics, popular with celebrities and models, are currently being used to support appearances by Kanye West, the Dixie Chicks and Ashlee Simpson.
Raquel Welch has a cosmetics line with the company, which also features futuristic lines like Chrome and Creme
The River is Grosvenor's lifestyle/entertainment center at Highway 111 and Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
CBRE's Maggie Montez represented Grosvenor in the 10-year lease transaction.

uopgirlie

Waaaaaah, no fair! =)
They need one in the CENTRAL valley!
Right now the closest one is at Valley Fair in Santa Clara...126.92 miles away from Fresno according to mac.com....
Boooo hooooo...when will I get my free-standing store???

Goodie for you guys though =)

MAC_Whore

Sweeeeet! Palm Desert is one of my haunts! Yeeeahh!
smiles.gif

queenofdisaster

no kidding, fresno needs one. haha. im moving to japan in august, then ill be able to go to MAC in okinawa. IM SCARED to move that far!!! lol

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
no kidding, fresno needs one. haha. im moving to japan in august, then ill be able to go to MAC in okinawa. IM SCARED to move that far!!! lol

Wow Japan! Are you in the military? That sounds fun. I'm stationed in Belgium, and I kinda want to go to Japan, but also ready to to back to the States. Hey at least you'll get those coveted exclusives!!!