MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

StrongWoman

:rolleyes:  If mac follows through on their threat of cancelling...What a joke that would be.  It's afternoon on a Sunday....People do check out their site on non release days, don't they consider that?  Must be shocking that people would order if they see it up?!
If they cancel orders, I will return everything I have ordered from demented MAC Online just to stick it to them. I ain't playin'. There are just other companies out there with a less antagonistic view of their customers.

Starlight77

th_rolleye0014.gif
If mac follows through on their threat of cancelling...What a joke that would be. It's afternoon on a Sunday....People do check out their site on non release days, don't they consider that? Must be shocking that people would order if they see it up?!
If they really were going to cancel, wouldn't they have removed the option to purchase it already?!?!?! ughhh it's been up for quite some time now.

Spanky

That's my problem as well. I have so much shimmery neutral eye stuff, especially taupes and golds, that it will take a lifetime to get through them. But those MES look so purrrdy... :unsure:   It's SO hard to resist the colours you love the most! I guess for now it's just STBS and COA for me. Will have to think about the MES.
In the same boat! Row row row your boat gently down the stream past the MESs for both myself & pretty Naynadine ;)

Copperhead

I wanted to get EE lipstick, but with so many collections coming out that I want more things from, I'm going to skip this one. Happy hauling to everyone!
I put EE in my cart and took it out. Looking at lipsticks I have such as RiRi Nude, 5N, Our Pick, and perhaps picking up Bad Gal RiRi in the holiday collection, I think I'll be good on Nudes for a while.

LiliV

If they really were going to cancel, wouldn't they have removed the option to purchase it already?!?!?! ughhh it's been up for quite some time now.
I thought the same thing, if people aren't supposed to purchase shouldn't everything just say "Coming Soon"? I really thought all that strict "launch time" stuff was just for Riri which is why I avoided those collections entirely, didn't want to deal with any of that! I hope this isn't a new practice with them, because the Site Map route is how most of us are able to actually get our wish list items. If we have to wait until everything is on the main "New Collections" list I definitely think some people are going to miss out

Starlight77

I thought the same thing, if people aren't supposed to purchase shouldn't everything just say "Coming Soon"? I really thought all that strict "launch time" stuff was just for Riri which is why I avoided those collections entirely, didn't want to deal with any of that! I hope this isn't a new practice with them, because the Site Map route is how most of us are able to actually get our wish list items. If we have to wait until everything is on the main "New Collections" list I definitely think some people are going to miss out

well i called over an hour ago to ask about private party and was told the collection isn't supposed to be visible and any orders placed already would be cancelled. Ok i can handle an error, that's fine, we are all human but than why an hour later are we still able to purchase them? you would think they would remove them already. If they continue for longer allowing people to purchase and knowingly going to still cancel the orders than that is really bad for MAC and i'd not repurchase my order again. I really don't NEED anything. I just really want it, lol.

Addict4MAC

My thoughts exactly. If MAC doesn't want people ordering before their "official" launch, why the hell are they putting products up online?!
I guess they think people aren't smart enough to find the site map. Or people don't use the site map at all.
th_rolleye0014.gif