MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Miss Dynamite

T just posted this on FB-Unfortunately, I haven't yet received samples, so I don't have any swatches available for you! Will be purchasing everything now!

Insane!
Yep, MAC has been sending out as few samples as possible lately, it almost seems like they are trying to make customers angry. I only ordered 2 lipsticks, I'll get everything else I want either in store or on a different site, I'm sick of their crap.

KrystalAnne

I picked up all the lipsticks except for PfP. I almost got it, but I took it out of my cart. That'd be so absurd of them to cancel orders when it was available on the Site Map. I'm going to wait to pick up the blushes/MSFs if I do indeed get any at all.

GlamQueen21

I placed my order on Private Party l/s, Private Party c/g, Prepare For Pleasure l/s and Prepare For Pleasure c/g. I will order the MSFs when I get paid this week.

boujoischic

Why am I tempted to order something just because I have a problem I'm addicted lol. I said I was skipping this collection man that purple lipstick is calling my name.

Addict4MAC

the only person i was able to find swatches from was beautizine <--- i think that her name??
shockt.gif

Yes, that's her name.

KrystalAnne

T just posted this on FB-Unfortunately, I haven't yet received samples, so I don't have any swatches available for you! Will be purchasing everything now!

Insane!
I don't care how many people want to rag on her swatches and lighting and intense reviewing process, I think she's really dedicated when she decides to do this kind of stuff.

PixieDancer

Insane!
Don't we all know what she's going to say? She should skip the reviews if they didn't send her samples. That might teach MAC next time. Bad reviews or good, her website creates awareness. She doesn't like these collections, so maybe MAC is trying to hold back for a reason? They should be confident enough of their products to send out the samples.

Lisianthus

Free standard shipping for Canadians (maybe Americans too?
hmm.gif
) with the code: VELUXE Valid until the end of Oct 20th. Looking forward to seeing all your swatches.

elegant-one

lol... private party cs and ls, you got it cs, fair for finery ls. What about u?
Private Party will be beautiful on you!

I still want Flair for finery & one of the blushes, but so far I only bought PP & Prepare for Pleasure ls. I think I need to see some swatches first.

queenblenda

Why am I tempted to order something just because I have a problem I'm addicted lol. I said I was skipping this collection man that purple lipstick is calling my name.
i was gonna pass on this collection too but then i was like "oh get just one thing just to say ya got something from the collection"...... hello my names Pearson and im a Make up Addict hahahah
girlhaha.gif

CiaoBellaa

I ordered Lured to Love blush, Private Party lipstick, Exclusive Event lipstick, and Prepare for Pleasure cremesheen glass as a gift for my best friend
heart.gif

Almost bought Prepare for Pleasure lipstick for myself but decided not to since in the swatch we have of it it's incredibly pink. I might change my mind after more reviews/swatches but for now it's just not something I need.

Although this collection doesn't beat Glamour Daze in my opinion, it's still very pretty and I like the glam-party theme, reminds me of The Great Gatsby.

Happy Hauling everyone!
pompom.gif