MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

BrinaBoo10

rants.gif
PLEASE someone save us from boredom lol
sigh.gif
I agree. lol. We need a color story.

Richelle83

I was also pleasantly surprised by Sleepy Hollow and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. So many shows. So hard to keep track of all of them. Like MAC with their collections. LOL.
Seriously! It's getting to be like a job! Just waiting to see what NBC & Fox will cancel this time around....they always cancel the good stuff.

NaomiH

I didn't get into it until season 2 was already half way over myself. First show that had me on the edge of my seat in a LONG time (the part in Atlanta where Rick and Glen have to go through the streets full of walkers in season 1) Season 3 had me in tears a few times, especially the season finale. I can't wait to see what they've come up with this season, the trailers look so good!
[COLOR=CC99FF]Same!  I just recently finished watching season 3 of TWD since I didn't get into the show till a bored day sometime after 3 was already over.[/COLOR]

Richelle83

I got bored of Bates
ohboy.gif
We recently finished Orange is The New Black(Thanks BeLucky!), can't wait for season 2. And just started watching Orphan Black..so far we like it.

liba

Hubs loves watching UTD & Walking Dead but we've been hooked on Breaking Bad. Don't want it to end
I got into Breaking Bad last season, which is late to the game - but wow - this finale season really puts most other TV to shame!

I mostly stick to the shows on HBO. Game of Thrones fan here, plus I've enjoyed Treme a lot. Boardwalk Empire was great, but this new season feels like it's totally lost its magic. True Blood is a major guilty pleasure.

I am REALLY looking forward to True Detective, the new detectives-in-the-south series with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson - what a cast!!!
drools.gif

Richelle83

I got into Breaking Bad last season, which is late to the game - but wow - this finale season really puts most other TV to shame!

I mostly stick to the shows on HBO. Game of Thrones fan here, plus I've enjoyed Treme a lot. Boardwalk Empire was great, but this new season feels like it's totally lost its magic. True Blood is a major guilty pleasure.

I am REALLY looking forward to True Detective, the new detectives-in-the-south series with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson - what a cast!!!
drools.gif
I'm bummed they replaced Daenarys's love interest, the new guy is not nearly as hot. I've enjoyed seeing Catelyn Stark and Lord Varys in Suits!

True Blood....I'm gonna miss Laffy the most.

Yes, that True Detective show will for sure be in rotation!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I watched RnB Divas LA and really liked it. I'm not usally into that kinda shows, but that was kinda fun.

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

LOVE Bates Motel! I'm also looking forward to season 2 of Hemlock Grove.
Yes! I watched every episode of that one too. And Hannibal. Although I don't enjoy those as much as Bates Motel.

elegant-one

drools.gif
So true! And Bryan Cranston managed to work his well-known tighty whities into the script. Love this show!!!

Oh, we also LOVED House of Cards...lil racy at times but Spacey is amazing in it.

OctoberViolet

I'm very very late with GoT, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, Hemlock Grove. I don't have those cable stations because they are so expensive. I'm trying to catch up by watching online. It's hard to get into these shows so late because you don't have the time/patience to get to know the characters. I'm trying tho.

NaomiH

I have to watch them online as well as I don't have cable either. Amazon has a nifty service called TV pass that allows you to get each episode of certain shows added to an online library which is what I do for AHS and TWD. I with they'd do it for Game of Thrones since it drives me batty being so far behind on it. Everything else I watch via Netflix. *end rambling*
[COLOR=6633CC]I'm very very late with GoT, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, Hemlock Grove. I don't have those cable stations because they are so expensive. I'm trying to catch up by watching online. It's hard to get into these shows so late because you don't have the time/patience to get to know the characters. I'm trying tho.[/COLOR]

liba

I'm very very late with GoT, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, Hemlock Grove. I don't have those cable stations because they are so expensive. I'm trying to catch up by watching online. It's hard to get into these shows so late because you don't have the time/patience to get to know the characters. I'm trying tho.
I usually hate trying to catch up on a huge cast of characters but the main problem is usually poorly written roles. I was really surprised I didn't get totally lost with Breaking Bad coming in at the end like that, but the actors are all so good and the writing is so tight, you get right into the swim of things.

Richelle83

The new guy reminds me of Fabio, which is really hilarious - but he suits the role excellently. I definitely want to see Jason Momoa in more things - that guy needs more exposure (in every sense of the word
graucho.gif
) and I don't usually go for the muscle man type! He looks like he's very intelligent; not the first characteristic you see in a lot of actors, if you ask me.

Lafayette is such a great role. I am curious to see what Nelsan Ellis does next - he's playing the god Dionysus in some sort of New York romance comedy coming up, but I think he could do much more.
Sonny from Treme reminds you of Fabio?!

I have a HUGE crush on Jason Momoa, he was so good on GoT.

martiangurll

I got into Breaking Bad last season, which is late to the game - but wow - this finale season really puts most other TV to shame!   I mostly stick to the shows on HBO. Game of Thrones fan here, plus I've enjoyed Treme a lot. Boardwalk Empire was great, but this new season feels like it's totally lost its magic. True Blood is a major guilty pleasure.   I am REALLY looking forward to True Detective, the new detectives-in-the-south series with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson - what a cast!!! :drools:
Don't give up on Nucky and the gang I think it will get good and we're gonna see more of Al Capone. Also I predict A.R. gets wacked!