MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Naynadine

Can't find anything about the colour collection.
ohboy.gif
Only another pic of the gloss sets

[編輯週年慶報導]M.A.C 5000元小資彩妝組,輕鬆打造完美必勝妝容 :: 流行話題 :: 化妝台 :: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::

and this pic of the balms. It says there's 8ml in them, so this seems like a good value set if it isn't crazy expensive. I hope it's around the same price as the other gloss sets.

http://tw.buy.yahoo.com/gdsale/gdsale.asp?act=gdsearch&gdid=4621012

Eeeeekk.... gotta have the nude and the pink set. And I'm not really a gloss girl so I only own 4 or 5 MAC glosses. I'm totally comfortable tripling the amount that I have lol.

martiangurll

Can't find anything about the colour collection.
 src=

[編輯週年慶報導]M.A.C 5000元小資彩妝組,輕鬆打造完美必勝妝容 :: 流行話題 :: 化妝台 :: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::

and this pic of the balms. It says there's 8ml in them, so this seems like a good value set if it isn't crazy expensive. I hope it's around the same price as the other gloss sets.

http://tw.buy.yahoo.com/gdsale/gdsale.asp?act=gdsearch&gdid=4621012

Eeeeekk.... gotta have the nude and the pink set. And I'm not really a gloss girl so I only own 4 or 5 MAC glosses. I'm totally comfortable tripling the amount that I have lol.
Teh way I see it, they are little so I can use them up faster. :)

tiera720

First round of update for my area is Sunday so hopefully we get a color story soon. I don't go until Tuesday :(

NaomiH

So far I think this collection is going to be a big skip for me, unless the color story has something in it to grab my attention.

lyseD

So far I think this collection is going to be a big skip for me, unless the color story has something in it to grab my attention.
I'm so disappointed with what I saw in the colour collection that I'm cancelling my make up appointment.
crybaby.gif

Knope2012

I'm so disappointed with what I saw in the colour collection that I'm cancelling my make up appointment.
crybaby.gif
Wow, that's a real shame. However, I'm honestly no longer excited about MAC's future offerings. I find that other brands are more comfortable to wear and easier to obtain, and I'm much more excited about them right now. I still love a lot of my MAC stuff, but much of it doesn't seem to be worth the hassle to get it.

vaisforluvrs

Wow, that's a real shame. However, I'm honestly no longer excited about MAC's future offerings. I find that other brands are more comfortable to wear and easier to obtain, and I'm much more excited about them right now. I still love a lot of my MAC stuff, but much of it doesn't seem to be worth the hassle to get it.
iagree.gif
My last MAC purchase was in May. I'm still on the fence about getting the Riri blush so if I don't get it, I might not get anything else for the rest of the year!

Knope2012

iagree.gif
My last MAC purchase was in May. I'm still on the fence about getting the Riri blush so if I don't get it, I might not get anything else for the rest of the year!
I might not either! Most of the high-end stuff I've been trying lately has just been better quality, and I love that I'm not forced to make a split-second decision to get it.

NaomiH

Noo don't say that. :cry:
The little gloss and balm sets look okay, but definitely not unique looking so far. *shrugs* Guess I'm just getting tired of there being so many collections, it seems like there is a new one every week and I'm starting to get pretty picky about what I buy makeup wise.

Corally

Noo don't say that. :cry:
The little gloss and balm sets look okay, but definitely not unique looking so far. *shrugs* Guess I'm just getting tired of there being so many collections, it seems like there is a new one every week and I'm starting to get pretty picky about what I buy makeup wise.
I'm not too excited about the sets, I only want a lippie set and that's it. But lyseD was talking about the color story, so the individual products.. they have to rock!

lyseD

I'm sure everyone will find something they love, for me it will be the cremesheens and the lipsticks.

I really dislike the design of the eye shadows and MSFs so those are a skip for me and I am trying not to buy any more blush and liners for awhile.

Not a problem though because I have a HUGE list of permanent items.

MakeupAddict22

I feel the same way

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by martiangurll

Teh way I see it, they are little so I can use them up faster.  :)

Ha! Exactly!