MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

lizzylu23

I took a picture of a display box they have @ the Macy's location I went to but the mgr MA told me to not post it online :(

Lipsnliner

Talk of the Town
I seriously love you! Thanks for these swatches!
pompom.gif

allthingslove

Luckily my nordstrom was ordering I called like 5 macs near me not one of them was preordering except for one mac in macys location

Erinaceina

Thanks for the pictures, guys.

I think I'm going to have to swatch in store (or at least see swatches online) so I can work out what will work on me. The gold in Centre of Attention looks like it could almost pull green (Albatross can look a bit green on me), but the description sounds lovely. I'm definitely getting at least one MSF, first because I only have three (plus one EDSF and two Pearlmattes), and secondly because I really like the square detail. Something about it just appeals to me.

I wasn't at all interested in the eyeshadows before, but the pictures definitely make some of them look tempting.

Odelia

Ohhhh I'm soooo excited!! The cheek products look sooo smooth and gorgeous
eyelove.gif

Damn,, I can't afford everything I want!
weeping.gif

I'm desperate for more swatches to help me trim my list down...It will be painful! lol

KrystalAnne

I'll be in desperate need of a tiny break from MAC after this launch. So please, everything after this, be ugly and suck.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by KrystalAnne

I'll be in desperate need of a tiny break from MAC after this launch. So please, everything after this, be ugly and suck.

You're preaching to the choir... I'm still trying to bring my blood pressure down dealing with RiRi lol...

erine1881

Now that I've seen Centre of Attention i can skip it. It looks like crap! Possibly just a fluidline and that's it from this collection!

janineios

I'm trying to study guys!!! Stop distracting me with these photos that I'm overhere drooling over instead of doing my reading
girlhaha.gif

Corally

Now that I've seen Centre of Attention i can skip it. It looks like crap! Possibly just a fluidline and that's it from this collection!
The square looks so chunky!! But the outer part = super pretty. Don't know if I should get it :\ might skip all the msf's actually. Edit: I guess I could use the gold part as a glitter eyeshadow... for now it stays on the list. :lol:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
CoA looks good to me, I just hope the gold part isn't too glittery. The base colour looks gorgeous.