MAC Duty-Free at Airports

saniyairshad

What are some things available at MAC Duty-Free and not in regular stores? Are there any sets/palettes? I was just wondering. I've never seen a post about it

coachkitten

Although I have not been to one in the past 6 months. The last time I was at one in April they had a travel eyes pallete with six eye shadows. It had beauty marked, honey lust, lustreleaf, shroom, idol eyes, & petalescent (I am sure of all them except the last). I have also seen travel palettes that have a few eye shadows & a blush or glitter cream. They also have packages of three lip glasses and sometimes other special packages.
I don't know if that is too helpful but when I go to Asia in May I will update.
smiles.gif

cherrycola

The Travel Eyes x 6 palette has:
Shroom, Honesty, Lustreleaf, Sweet Lust, Idol Eyes, Beauty Marked.

I carry it around all the time for last minute eye makeup. It really annoys me that four out of six colours are Lustres, though.
th_rolleye0014.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola
The Travel Eyes x 6 palette has:
Shroom, Honesty, Lustreleaf, Sweet Lust, Idol Eyes, Beauty Marked.

I carry it around all the time for last minute eye makeup. It really annoys me that four out of six colours are Lustres, though.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Thanks! I couldn't remember all of them off the top of my head!

Chic 2k6

I've just come back from a holiday and Heathrow's terminal 4 MAC duty free had chromeglasses, nocturnelle, mostly old stuff and usually theres lots of the same product on display

oddinary

I'm going to the duty-free MAC in Hong Kong (Asia) tomorrow, so I will let you know what we have
smiles.gif
Last time I went we had some of the previous 2 collections, 3-4 palettes as well...

ETA: The DFS in Hong Kong has
- 3 lipgelee sets
- 3 lipstick sets
- all pattern maker brush sets and palettes besides from 1
- 2/3 palettes travel palettes (like the one posted below)

noahlowryfan

can you shop at duty-free stores at the airport even if you're not traveling and you're just there to wait for someone to arrive at the airport.

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
can you shop at duty-free stores at the airport even if you're not traveling and you're just there to wait for someone to arrive at the airport.

nope. you have to show your international ticket to go in ususally. either that or its in a separate terminal

Scintilla

I tried to find MAC duty free airport stores (or stores that sell MAC) at the MAC site (store locator) but I couldn't find any. I listed all UK stores, and I know there's one at Heathrow, but it didn't come up
hmm.gif
Does anyone know if you can buy MAC at Hamburg Airport?

cherrycola

I just bought a new Travel Eyes palette today! The colours are White Frost, Gleam, Woodwinked, Pink Freeze, Aquadisiac and Print. It's supposed to be a cool palette and I'm more into warm colours, but I think I'm going to like it a lot.

Pictures when I have a minute - I'm sharing a room with my co-worker and she might look at me funny if I whipped out my cameraphone to take a photo of my new makeup..
winks.gif