MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

erine1881

ahh i still regret not getting pink cult! 
getyou.gif
How bad do you regret it? :naughty: PM me!

kimibos

Quote: Originally Posted by KrystalAnne
Maybe i would have liked TPC more than PC then. The times I wore Pink Cult I didn't see what all the hype was about. This is why I skipped The Perfect Cheek. I guess I like my coral blushes too much. I'm going to give it another try tomorrow.

Looks like you don't have to regret it anymore..
th_wink3.gif

flower.gif

NaomiH

This is exciting. I've been wearing Superb and Whisper of Gilt all summer. I was even gonna get Glorify on ebay but I'm glad I skipped. Wonder what the new colors will be.

The only MSF I have is Earthshine. They look pretty but none of them have wowed me. I don't have any MES, either. Most look too shimmery to get much use out of them. They would just sit in my drawer.

I'm excited to see the lipstick shades in the Holiday Collection and the Punk one. But then again, I'm like, "What other color could they come up with?" lol. I have been wanting a matte version of Film Noir, though...
th_e2cloud9.gif

MACGirl13

I want them to make colored haute and naughty lash mascaras. I love that mascara and it will also be good for those who want drama or more sublte color to their lashes to use since there are two was to apply this mascara.
Haute and naughty las mascara is my favorite too and I would love, love, love to see a bronze. I have a couple of tubes left from the Estée Lauder sumptous line. They also had a garnet color that I adored too.

erine1881

Ya'll know how the waterproof false lash mascara has the blue bit on the tube, right? Well, the coloured false lash is gonna have that part of the tube coloured the colour of the mascara, which is gonna be confusing when you compare it with the waterproof false lash. So i dunno if they're gonna change the waterproof packaging, or...:dunno:

Eleentje

Ooh, really looking forward to the Magnetic Nude collex. I've been using A Natural Flirt heavily in the past weeks, and would love to see more nude EDSF's like this :)
Thanks for sharing great info, Erine, as always
heart.gif

pemily

I would love some new brushes! Like maybe a collection lol I want to write to mac asking them to make a diary lol I need one for my freelance bus and want a mac haha

KMQE716

EDSF, EDB & EDES!
I wonder how they will change the EDB from the last time they did them. I think they were unsuccessful, and ironically i saw them all in the CCO recently lol. i hope there are better shades this next go around.