MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

leonah

why would they change all the brushes to synthetic??

agreed like why? I adore the white goat hair brushes and the duo fibres. I also like some of the "regular" ones especially 109 is super soft to me amongst others

Sarah Townsend

Now that the mini scented Fix+s are coming out, can we get mini colored strobe creams please, I'll never use up a full size of any strobe cream, but I want them all!

Jacq-i

I'm so excited for the unicorn pinwheel msf, whenever that comes out!

Does anyone know when the new lipglasses (and the overall lipglass repackaging) is supposed to come out?

LadyBug13

Now that the mini scented Fix+s are coming out, can we get mini colored strobe creams please, I'll never use up a full size of any strobe cream, but I want them all!

I got a sample of the strobe cream with one of my MAC orders a few months back. How do you normally use it? I put it on today before applying my foundation but I'm wondering if there's a preferred method for applying.

Marsha Pomells

I got a sample of the strobe cream with one of my MAC orders a few months back. How do you normally use it? I put it on today before applying my foundation but I'm wondering if there's a preferred method for applying.

Before foundation. Use desired amount and happy days. If you plan to strobe yourself senseless, use whole sample. Otherwise a tiny bit will suffice.

Last edited:

fur4elise

Bleh, me neither.
Don't care for that name at all :/
I had to look at tithe links a few times to see if that was the actual name. :(
I thought someone had personalised their palette. Wasn't expecting that at all.

All Of This!!! MAC trying to stay relevant with all the indie brand trendy phrases...Oooooh Kerrrrh! *mouth pop!*
Really don't like the Michelle Phan / em / Marc Jacobs / Smashbox design. I like the stripes.

awickedshape

All Of This!!! MAC trying to stay relevant with all the indie brand trendy phrases...Oooooh Kerrrrh! *mouth pop!*
Really don't like the Michelle Phan / em / Marc Jacobs / Smashbox design. I like the stripes.

It's so dated and tacky :/ really unexpected.
Don't care too much for the layout inside, either.

Last edited: