MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

OctoberViolet

Thanks for the new blush and lipstick info. Finally something new to read and look at. I can't wait for more info on upcoming 2019 collections.

fabulousmoolah

I need those new blushes. I thought I wasn't going to get to obsessed this year but I was like $30 away and the 25% code came out so I just did it. They need to make their stupid levels count for something and give us a first crack at every collection, not just some. I spent to rouge this year too. They sent an email saying you're only $$$ away and I said damn you sephora just take my money.

boschicka

I need those new blushes. I thought I wasn't going to get to obsessed this year but I was like $30 away and the 25% code came out so I just did it. They need to make their stupid levels count for something and give us a first crack at every collection, not just some. I spent to rouge this year too. They sent an email saying you're only $$$ away and I said damn you sephora just take my money.

Omg, yes, what has Obsessed really gotten us?! Early access that other tiers got too?

PrettyTwisted

This sounds great. How is the brush?

Update on Up For Everything Lash. Great mascara, but it was a 3 day project to remove it! The Cleanse Off Oil worked but it kinda irritated my eyes. I tried using it for a week but it was never worth the huge time investment taking it off.

I ended up randomly buying MUFE Excessive Lash and it gave me very nice results with no hassle to remove lol!

I'm going to B2M the Up For Everything mascara lol

leonah

Update on Up For Everything Lash. Great mascara, but it was a 3 day project to remove it! The Cleanse Off Oil worked but it kinda irritated my eyes. I tried using it for a week but it was never worth the huge time investment taking it off.

I ended up randomly buying MUFE Excessive Lash and it gave me very nice results with no hassle to remove lol!

I'm going to B2M the Up For Everything mascara lol

I still like it but I agree it can almost survive an apocalypse! I wish it was available as a non-waterproof option though. I dab a bit of coconut oil on my lashes and then wash it off with cleanse off oil so yeah it takes some effort getting off even though the result is amazing (on me)

Icecaramellatte

The Bling collection is up the site but the new Dazzle highlighter is no where to be seen. What is up with that? I'm talking about the one that was shown as coming on IG. I don't know if I want to just order a lip color without it. Any info on the third Dazzle highlighter?

Latest posts