MAC eyeshadows used as blush

patricia_nun

Hey girls. Have you eyer tried it? Tell me what eyeshadows' colors works as blushes. I've got so many eyeshadows and I want to play a bit with them.
winkiss.gif

Thanks in advantage

knoxydoll

Really anything in the pink, orange, browns, or purple families can be used.I've used Sushi Flower, Coppering, Wedge (as a contour), and a few others I can't think of as blushes.

Shaquille

I never tried it just because I don't have any color that's good to use as a blush.
I did use pigment (bright coral) as a blush though. It wasn't easy but I did it
greengrin.gif

Yes, brown, bronze, pink and purple clans can be used for the cheeks.
Good Luck!!

revinn

I've used Paradisco, Samoa Silk, Motif..I like to use eyeshadows as lip colors sometimes as well.
smiles.gif

lunargen

Before I got the MSF blushes and duos, I used to play with tete-a-tint or samoa silk for contour, pink freeze or pink bronze (pig) as blush, then ricepaper or vanilla as highlight.

MissAlphaKitty

I use combinations of:

Coral (Pro) - matte
Rose (Pro) - fine frost
Paradisco - fine frost
Motif - yellow/pink duochrome (works on me b/c I have yellow undertones... the pink duochrome is MAGICAL)
Solar White - fine frost... barely there almost duochrome effect... for highlight
Vanilla & Pink Bronze - pigments (they work well b/c they are fine in texture... i tried Melon but didnt like the result b/c the texture is chunkier)
I've even experimented with layering Woodwinked lightly with a 187 brush for a bronzed look and it's gorgeous

Layering different finishes give fantastic depth

aimee

i used post haste and paradisco as a blush
naked lunch works great over blush as a highlight

mena22787

sometimes i use rose pigment either as a blush or a highlight and i really like it--it's on the sparkley side, so i use it w/ a light hand

Purplegloss9

I use Goldmine as a nice hightlight on my cheekbones..its great..MAC MA gave me the idea! Love it!...Im a NC50 it looks so sunkissed...

Now im thinking of Expensive pink...that may be a next try for that golden pink shimmer- ish look...we'll see.

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegloss9
Now im thinking of Expensive pink...that may be a next try for that golden pink shimmer- ish look...we'll see.

oooh Expensive Pink is gorgeous... u are dead on about that golden shimmer
on me, it's like Light Flush MSF only more refined because it's so finely milled...
also all the e/s are more pigmented so a lil goes a long way...
Expensve Pink is what I imagined Sunbasque Blush should be
I feel very deluxe when I wear it ...lol

LatinaRose

A friend of mine uses Coppering all the time. She's about the same shade I am in my avatar. I have yet to try b/c I am a bit paler at the moment. I will self tan today and give it a try tomorrow.

Sushi Flower would be really pretty, I never even thought of using that one.

sharkbytes

I love using Jest as a cheek highlight...gives a beautiful pinky-peach glow that isn't too dark for my very pale skin.