MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

glossandsticks

I got Heroine L/S and a BU, Heroine L/G, Ablaze L/S, and Embrace Me L/S. I'm thinking of going back and order Ablaze L/G.

I'm so happy I did not fall asleep.

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
party.gif

BunnyHeffner

Trying to figure out what was Mac's reason for not having the shadows available? ?
Because then you'll go back to the website "just to get the shadow" and then BAM! "Hmm... How did all these BUs get in my cart?...is MAC polish THAT bad? Maybe I'll just try one..." They know us far too wel! LOL!

MsKb

Finally..I got Heroine l/s, Ablaze l/s and l/g...at the last minute I removed Embrace Me l/g.... think i'll pick that up if I still want it at Nordies or when it's released in my country....oh and I got a blunt blush too...here's to hoping that Ablaze is as amazing as I want it to be
yahoo.gif

NaturallyFly76

Because then you'll go back to the website "just to get the shadow" and then BAM! "Hmm... How did all these BUs get in my cart?...is MAC polish THAT bad? Maybe I'll just try one..." They know us far too wel! LOL!
Lol! So that's their strategy! If I go to the store to see them, I'll end up buying them plus more!

BunnyHeffner

I'm resisting the urge to BU right now. I've got to be good and wait to see if I really will love them that much. So. Hard. To. Be. GOOD!

Bliss

Kinda wish I didn't order silly l/s... Am afraid it may not work well AAHHHH lol oh well we'll see... I also got the other 3 l/s and heroine & ablaze lipglass

Beautybuyer

I skipped silly as it looks like a repeat color that I'll never wear. MUST sleep. I feel like a drunk typing lol having to spell check haha

katelyn0

I've checked my email three times now *just to make sure* I got that order confirmation with the right stuff on it.. lol!

katelyn0

BF finished his 25 page term paper he thought he'd be up until 5 or 6 am writing (its just after 3 here) and I got my lippies!! high fives all around lol

chi1216

Awesome!!!! I got 3 Heroine lipsticks. One of them is for my sister. One heroine lipglass and one heroine lipliner all bc MacNcheese woke me up. Lol.