MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

aradhana

i didn't have the energy to stay up last night, but woke up at 6 and just made it in time to pick up a few items! i didn't get any of the silly set...i figured i probably won't wear it enough...i'm very curious about the eyeshadows. i hope they have them when it launches in store. i wonder if the shadows are the reason the pro stores are also releasing at the same time as the regular stores/counters? it will be nice for the display if they can have the entire set out at the same time.

MaitaiFluff

I've been feeling a cold coming on, so I had to get some sleep. Woke up and instinctively checked my phone, and I missed Heroine LS and LL. Then, I caught up on the thread, and thought, "meh, maybe I'll grab the LG for now." There was a lot to catch up on here, because now it's sold out too. That was fast. Now, I have to get better so I can bring on my A game when it launches on my other favourite (tax freeeee) sites.

Wanda334

I want to thank all you ladies from this site. Which have allowed me to get everthing i want from the last 4 or 5 collections,im glad i found this site.Specktra is Awwwesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stldiva

I'm highly annoyed because all I wanted was 1 Heroine lipstick. I guess those people who bought more than one will go on Ebay and sell it for $80
rants.gif

MacNcheese

Don't forget that this will be available at all counters and stores as well. I know in the past I have gotten items that sold out from Nordies.

sophhhh91309

I'm seriously pissed ! I have been waking up every hour to see if the collection was up and it was not under new collections . who knew you would have to look up each thing individually. that's so annoying ! I finally saw someone say something on here so I ended up getting embrace me lipstick and liner & silly lipstick. I wanted heroine ls & liner ! so mad !!

MacNcheese

I swatched it at my local store but it looks very dupeable. I know Heroine LL will restock but those restocks are very sporadic. Oh well I guess ill be calling all the MAC counters in plano
ssad.gif

I feel that China glaze grape pop would be a good dupe for Heroine nail polish, also OPI funky dunky (which I have), but I don't know if that's available anymore.

colormefab

I'm so glad I stalked for this order even though Im not too happy with the process. I've been dying to get my hands on heroine since it came out last year but wasn't willing to pay more than $15 for it. My order: Heroine l/s x4...yes it's that serious Heroine l/g x1 Heroine l/l x1 Ablaze l/s x1 Ablaze l/g x1 Embrace Me l/s x1 Silly would be too much to work with for me but I'm so happy I got my items. May need a BU of Ablaze.

MAChostage

New peeps are going to have to learn that this kind of thing has been par for the course with MAC forever now. It is no longer a surprise (or at least it shouldn't be) that new collections come out online and sell out of the most popular items within minutes. I really kind of feel bad for the folks who are unaware.

so pissed heroine is already sold out. it's crap like this MAC...smh

Copperhead

What time did it go up? I woke up about 10 minutes ago. I went to the site map and saw Fashion Sets and said to myself "I know everything will be gone". LOL. I was still wrestling with whether or not I wanted anything. I already had Heroine lipstick so didn't really need another one of those. Good thing because it's already gone. For those wanting it, I wouldn't be surprise if they re-stocked. I went for the Embrace Me l/l since I had been wanting it since Tour de Fab and Apfel.

I wonder why they seem to be having so much trouble releasing the shadows?

nuclearteeth

What time did it go up? I woke up about 10 minutes ago. I went to the site map and saw Fashion Sets and said to myself "I know everything will be gone". LOL. I was still wrestling with whether or not I wanted anything. I already had Heroine lipstick so didn't really need another one of those. Good thing because it's already gone. For those wanting it, I wouldn't be surprise if they re-stocked. I went for the Embrace Me l/l since I had been wanting it since Tour de Fab and Apfel.

I wonder why they seem to be having so much trouble releasing the shadows?
Around 4:30am EST.