MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

vaisforluvrs

I just called my Macys counter to put my Heroine ls and lg on hold, and she told me that they come out on the 11th. I thought the release date was the 4th? Now I wonder if I should just wait until they are put up on the Nordstrom site.

joanita

I just got my package (heroine & ablaze) and I feel like heroine doesn't suit my very olive complexion, and now I'm scared to even try ablaze. Any olive-skinned ladies want to share their experience?

erine1881

I just called my Macys counter to put my Heroine ls and lg on hold, and she told me that they come out on the 11th. I thought the release date was the 4th? Now I wonder if I should just wait until they are put up on the Nordstrom site.
It is. They're just stupid. :lol:

mommylovesMAC78

No and no
nope.gif
Thank you. I just wanted to make sure. It looks like a really pretty color. I love bright pinks.

allthingsglam

I'm sorry that heroine didn't work for u. I to an afaird its not going to work on me. I looked at online swatches and it did looked like it worked on many different skin types

PrettyKitty

I just got my package (heroine & ablaze) and I feel like heroine doesn't suit my very olive complexion, and now I'm scared to even try ablaze. Any olive-skinned ladies want to share their experience?
I feel you about Heroine, it seems to bring out a lot of yellow undertones in my skin. Ablaze is amazing, seriously, try it!!

BeautyByLele

My blackbox won't be here till Wed. I plan to go to the store on Thursday to pick up EM l/s and another heroine l/l . So far I've been good and maintained my ground about not picking up any lipglosses . but all these swatches of the lipglosses are soooo pretty!!!!!

luvlydee

I feel you about Heroine, it seems to bring out a lot of yellow undertones in my skin. Ablaze is amazing, seriously, try it!!
i said this awhile back but it really does seem that only a few light skinned ladies like heroine on them. the majority dont really like it. It seems every darker skinned ladies loves heroine though. havent heard one doubt about heroine from a woc.

colormefab

Beauty Swatches. Black boxes received. Black boxes expected arrivals. Me? Im just trying to get a confirmation e-mail. grrrrrrrrr

luvlydee

Beauty Swatches. Black boxes received. Black boxes expected arrivals. Me? Im just trying to get a confirmation e-mail. grrrrrrrrr
did you try logging into mac website to check out the status of your order? i know how frustrating it gets waiting. how many items did you order? i remember for one collection i waited 3 days to get a confirmation email and it still said pending so i called costumer service and they told me since my order was over $100 they had needed me to call and verify and i was like oh really? how would i have known it needed verification because i didnt even receive and email telling me i needed to verify!