MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

alyxo

They're avail on the Canadian site if you're willing to pay those prices
Don't you hate the Canadian prices? I sure do. A MAC lipstick is $15 in the USA but for us Canadians it is $20. I thought that our dollar was at the same value as the American or a couple of cents off (I could be wrong). Regardless, MAC never changes the prices for us.

ocean286

There's probably tons in my area. This is definitely NOT a purple lip city. I'm willing to CP if anyone wants. Just lemme know!
winks.gif
clap.gif

Yazmin

I'm glad I wasn't impulsive this time around and skipped Embrace Me liner. I looked through my pencils this morning and I already have it. How sad that I couldn't remember? I'm wearing it with Candy Yum Yum today.
Not as sad as not only forgetting that you bought it previously, but that you bought four of them (that would be me)!

I've been meaning to inventory my collection for months now, but it's so out of control. I'm finally going to IKEA on Monday to get my Alex drawers and will take a weekend in May (April will be way to hectic with work!) to get it (or most of it) organized.

pleasantmacabre

Don't you hate the Canadian prices? I sure do. A MAC lipstick is  $15 in the USA but for us Canadians it is $20. I thought that our dollar was at the same value as the American or a couple of cents off (I could be wrong). Regardless, MAC never changes the prices for us.
More than hate :mad: which is why when I'm ordering more than one thing I order it off of the US site and have it shipped toy US address lol I save A LOT 5$ per item generally

shontay07108

I got my box long ago, but I took some time to play with my items. Ablaze liner, lipstick and lipglass are all amazing! I will rock this all Summer. I compared Ablaze to Toxic Tale. In a swatch, they look very, very close but they are very different on my lips. TT is a very loud bright orange on me while Ablaze comes off as a darker orange/coral. Ablaze is a shade I can wear straight out of the tube with no liner. I like to use Cherry liner around the edges when I wear TT to minimize the contrast between my lips and face. I tried Ablaze liner with the lipstick and that was great. I liked it even more after blotting just a little. Later, I added the gloss and it was so amazingly flattering for my skin. I might be tempted to buy backups of the lipstick and lipglass next week. Oh and Genie by Chanel and Ablaze lipglass are very different. I own Genie and it's a pretty, light peachy/pink. Ablaze is more opaque and definitely more orange/coral.

PixieDancer

I'm on a mini vacay with my son & only have my tablet w me... So sorry I can't quote & mention everyone specifically... But thanks for all the sweet compliments on my Ablaze pic! All your pics look soooooo great! And ocean286 you have enabled me to stop at EVERY drugstore the 2 1/2 hour drive home tomorrow! Gorgeous pic of that Maybelline gloss girl! Does anyone know if its close to Narcissus?

allthingsglam

@shontay07108 thanks I was afaird of that gee whiz I guess I'm going to order ablaze lipglass and embrace me lipstick maybe the lipglass to I'm trying to be good for extra dimension collection I have lots on my wishlist

allThingsGirl

Ugh! I can't believe I missed this entire launch! I have been busy with work and mentally thought this collection was coming out in April. :(

ocean286

I'm on a mini vacay with my son & only have my tablet w me... So sorry I can't quote & mention everyone specifically... But thanks for all the sweet compliments on my Ablaze pic! All your pics look soooooo great! And ocean286 you have enabled me to stop at EVERY drugstore the 2 1/2 hour drive home tomorrow! Gorgeous pic of that Maybelline gloss girl! Does anyone know if its close to Narcissus?
LOL!!!! I'm a terrible influence! Thanks PixieDancer! It was just to pretty to pass up! Now I'm thinking about getting a back up. Maybe two!
pompom.gif

ForeverJenn

Totally off topic but, I picked up Mirrored Plum at the Maybelline counter today. Absolutely, Utterly Gorgeous! My lemming for Heroine Lipglass is over. I like this one MUCH better!
I've searched high and low for this with NO luck :/ I love it, it looks great on you!

erine1881

:nope:

ocean286

I've searched high and low for this with NO luck :/ I love it, it looks great on you!
Maybe, someone on here can CP one for you! It seems like that's a problem for some of you guys..Like I said. There's two full displays at my Local Rite Aid. Maybe mine should ship some out to you! Seeing as they have enough just lying around!
girlhaha.gif

MaitaiFluff

I love all the pictures. Thank you everyone for posting. I definitely hope that I will be able get these online when they start popping up on the other sites. Worse comes to worse, I now live just 4 miles from my MAC store and I have the day off. Wooty woot.

GlamQueen21

I'm stalking Nordstrom right now and will check Bloomingdale's right now.

EDIT://
Embrace Me just showed up on Nordstrom's website.

loulouhex

Thanks for the great swatches! In addition to Heroine LS, I now officially want Ablaze LS & LG. Ablaze looks like the same hue as Surprise Me, but a much deeper value and Surprise Me is, surprise!, an amazing color on me [NC25, dark hair hazel eyes].

I think Heroine looks super dramatic on...now if I could just get my hands on a tube other than the tester at macy's. :) I want Heroine LG too, but I know Maybelline has a dupe. I'm really picky about fragrances and flavors in my lip products. What would you say Maybelline LG's smell / taste like?

cheluck

I'm hoping the MAC site restocks these. I have been super busy and didn't think I "needed" anything from this collection until earlier today. I suppose I will be stalking their site or head to MAC Thursday if all else fails.

badassSENORiTA

Totally off topic but, I picked up Mirrored Plum at the Maybelline counter today. Absolutely, Utterly Gorgeous! My lemming for Heroine Lipglass is over. I like this one MUCH better!
love it! hopefully I can find one, the color is much better looking than the MAC one & at least half the price.
after reading everyones reviews my list has gone down...I'm debating if I'm still going to buy Silly Lipstick but I definitely
am going to buy 1 heroine lipstick.