MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

cocotears

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
....cocotears!
Thank you!!

Miss M Monroe

Hi ladies! I'm new here and new to makeup in general. I have a couple of questions. Do you think Silly l/s would look good on my NC45 complexion or wash me out and has MAC ever restocked a collection online? Thanks for your help!
It actually shows up like a hot pink on me sorta a few shades lighter than CYY I'm a nc 30/35 and I didn't regret getting it at all

Shellcat

I put half MP and half Narcissus on each side of my lips. Could NOT tell a difference in color, whatsoever.

MP has no flavor or scent to me. Feels more like a gloss than the Creamsheen, but looks THE SAME ON.

So for all the Narcissus lovers out there, GRAB Mirrored Plum by Maybelline!!!

how does it feel compared to the creamsheens? I'm going on a hunt after I get off work lol

Shellcat

HOLY purple, BATMAN!
thud.gif

This color is FABULOUS on you, with your skintone!

Super gorgeous, PrettyKitty!!!!

Here's Heroine lipstick on me (no lip pencil), feel free to read my review and check out my other swatches. I know the angle is weird but you can see my skin tone much better in this pic. lol

luvlydee

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
I did finally find Inglot lipstick #281 & 282 at Macy's Herald Square in NYC yesterday. Both are gorgeous. I need to compare them to LavenderWhip and Heroine.

the funny thing is that i just took swatches of all the lipsticks you just mentioned for my blog. i still havent put up the pictures but non of the lipsticks look like each other so you are safe lol

erine1881

Here's a comparison of Narcissus and Heroine, just i case anyone needed it
e260592b_image.jpeg
Heroine is brighter and not as greyed as Narcissus

Ana A

I called my nordstroms last wk and they allowed me to pre-order, they filled out an order form with all my info including my credit card # but they didnt charge it...the guy on the phone supposedly said they would a day before it was released 4/3 or that I could come in and pay but I wouldn't get my products until the 4th. After reading some of the comments Im scared, has this happened to anyone before, where they werent able to get their stuff even after giving their credit card # and filling out an order form?

PrettyKitty

HOLY purple, BATMAN!
thud.gif

This color is FABULOUS on you, with your skintone!

Super gorgeous, PrettyKitty!!!!

I'm so glad you love it, it's such a pretty color but not easy to wear!
Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Beautiful!!!!! You can be a model PrettyKitty! I love Heroine on you. I have been trying to resist buying another backup of Heroine due to financial issues. I did finally find Inglot lipstick #281 & 282 at Macy's Herald Square in NYC yesterday. Both are gorgeous. I need to compare them to LavenderWhip and Heroine.
You made my day, seriously! Thank you so much!

Jol0

Here's Heroine lipstick on me (no lip pencil), feel free to read my review and check out my other swatches. I know the angle is weird but you can see my skin tone much better in this pic. lol
Love your blog! And love this look! Totally encouraging me to buy ;) btw what else are you wearing on your face? TIA!!

Naughtyp

I called my nordstroms last wk and they allowed me to pre-order, they filled out an order form with all my info including my credit card # but they didnt charge it...the guy on the phone supposedly said they would a day before it was released 4/3 or that I could come in and pay but I wouldn't get my products until the 4th. After reading some of the comments Im scared, has this happened to anyone before, where they werent able to get their stuff even after giving their credit card # and filling out an order form?
that's sounds about right, that's how they usually do a preorder. if u have ur form ur pretty much covered. my girl did tell me that orders are pulled in the order they were taken so its possible some of ur items might be sold out before they get to yours, but that's not usually the case. they also may forget an item, they should call u on wed if any of your items are sold out so u can go to a diff counter to try n get it. always double check ur bag to make sure ir items are correct and what u paid for just in case!! I think they stop pre selling once they know everything's sold out but idk