MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

MissBeautyBunni

so glad to hear everyone is getting what they want from this collection. I'm still considering Silly l/s as I think it would pair nicely with Embrace me l/l

Audrey C

The shadows were launched in Canada with the other products. I suspect my order will arrive tomorrow (Good Friday is a holiday here and they didn't open again until today), but I wouldn't be surprised if the shadow isn't included. MAC Canada tends to list the full collection on the site even if an item hasn't arrived and then they ship it out later.

badassSENORiTA

I'm trying my best not to BU anything! I really need to get through my stash!
So am I! It's hard but I realize from the past that I have sold all my backups in the end so I need to stop. Tax returns definitely killed me this year :( got nothing back ...ended up having to pay $300 to them...no idea how I barely make anything. So depressing thinking of all the MAC makeup I could've spent that on lol

mysteereous

I'm trying my best not to BU anything! I really need to get through my stash!
Well that's a good thing! I've always been a lip gloss girl.. just got interested in lipstick for some reason in the past six months, so I don't have many. I wore Ablaze lip combo this weekend and it is LOVE! If I don't end up loving Heroine as much, I can always sell the BU. What MAC lippies do you have in your stash? What are your favs?

mysteereous

Ha! I never order from them so I did not know. I went to order from Macys this am and shipping was going to be $9.00+! No thank you... Lol
FYI... Macy's offers free shipping for beauty purchases over $50. Bloomingdale's is the same. I hate paying for shipping too, but I will gladly purchase some additional product(s) if I means I don't have to pay shipping LOL!

chinablaq

so glad to hear everyone is getting what they want from this collection. I'm still considering Silly l/s as I think it would pair nicely with Embrace me l/l
I'd definitely grab it if you can. I paired it with Heroine l/l then topped it with Silly l/g and it was so pretty! The overall shade itself is lovely

luvlydee

I'd definitely grab it if you can. I paired it with Heroine l/l then topped it with Silly l/g and it was so pretty! The overall shade itself is lovely
omg that sounds great. i was able to order heroine l/l and silly lipstick , but i dont like macs lipglass so maybe i can find a similar shade of gloss in another brand to do this lol

Naughtyp

fuckin a I fell asleep like 5 mins before they went up!! ughhh! now I'm really hoping I getting heroine lipliner and gloss ;( Fromm preorder
GlamQueen I'm glad u got urs just in case my order doesn't get fufilled :/

phoebeloves

New here! I've been coming to this website off and on for about 4 years now, mainly for swatches but thought I would finally join.

I snagged heroine, embrace me, and ablaze lipsticks and was so excited. That excitement quickly turned into remorse. I'm pretty tired of this chase that MAC has us go through. I've been collecting for more than 4 years now and I feel like lately it has become impossible to get what I want.

I think after temperature rising I will be on a MAC break
cry.gif

MissTT

Did you fill with Heroine l/l or just line? Sorry, but I always get confused when people list combos b/c the technique makes a huge difference.

I totally missed the Heroine l/l, but I did get a l/s. My SA from Nordies will be pulling the stuff for me so I should get at least 1 liner, but I think I'll need another for my daughter and/or to BU myself.

CartoonChic

Placed my order at Nordstrom.com thanks to MissTT.
bouquet.gif

Not used to stalking Nordstrom yet. I didn't even now the collection was up. I still need to go to the counter to get Heroine liner and gloss. I did buy extra lipsticks for anyone who needs CPs. Let me know.