MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

MACupGrl

http://beautyeditor.ca/2012/09/26/london-ss-13-lip-love-go-for-hot-pink-brick-red-or-both-in-the-new-two-toned-mouth/ Link to Embrace Me lipstick.

GlamQueen21

My wishlist:
Heroine lipstick, lip liner, lipglass and eyeshadow
Embrace Me lipstick, lip liner, lipglass and eyeshadow
Ablaze lipstick and lipglass
Silly lipstick and lipglass

linainoz

Just had a frustrating visit to my local MAC counter. I asked the girl when the Fashion Sets collection was going to be released here in Australia. At first she said a few months, and it was only going to be released at the Pro Stores. I said so it's only goin to be available in 2 stores in the whole country, and not at all in our State. She went to check, came back and apologised, she had given me the wrong info, she thought I meant the palettes. I said no, the Fashion Sets where MAC rereleases some lipsticks with matching lipliner and lipgloss, eyeshadow and nailpolish. She said the Fashion Sets were released a few months ago. I said no, the new ones, the 2013 collection which will include a rerelease of Heroine. She didn't know what I was talking about, hadn't even heard of Heroine.
th_wallbash.gif

This is why I don't feel guilty buying from overseas.

I also did LiveChat with MAC USA (there is no Live Chat with MAC Australia) - they said they don't know the international release dates

anyone.gif

I think I'm going to have to beg for a CP - I WANT HEROINE!!!

TommyCJC

http://beautyeditor.ca/2012/09/26/london-ss-13-lip-love-go-for-hot-pink-brick-red-or-both-in-the-new-two-toned-mouth/ Link to Embrace Me lipstick.
Omg I love it!! It seems to be a matte-er version of Dear Diarty then!? Love that!! :D Also, does anyone have pics/info on Silly lipstick!!??

valkolak

I'm not sure about Embrace Me. Bright pinks are tricky for me. But heroine l/g is a must unless it's patchy. I'm not even sure if I want another heroine l/s.

ChosenOne

Link to Embrace Me lipstick.
I caved and clicked on the link. I will NOT cave and buy this lipstick. I have sooo many bright pinks. I will not cave...I will not cave...I will not cave... Maybe I should write that 100 times on a chalkboard somewhere.

PixieDancer

UGHHHHH I Do NOT need more pink lippies! BUTTTTT...
Embrace Me lipstick & gloss are coming home with me! Along with Heroine lipgloss & liner!
How do I STOP this addiction!?!?