MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

KMQE716

Uh-oh. I didn't want to get her in trouble, but she posted it openly on the internet for everyone to see, so...
001_unsure.gif
I was just browsing #macupdate on IG, thinking maybe I could find some sneak peeks.
def not your fault! she should be aware of her comp. policy anyways, she hashtagged it too

KMQE716

on another note that seals the deal: im getting all the lipsticks! i was curious about Ablaze but i kinda like that it's that bright apricot. i was thinking it would be a different color red-orange but i like this.i wonder how it compares to Scarlet Ibis tho

kimibos

i guess that if she has done all that, she doesnt care. i think that the only way she could get in trouble is if someone reports her. idk

** i luv the way the lip liners look and the lippies. ahh i cant wait for this iwant heroine ls and lp. plus some EMbrace me lipstick!!

erine1881

def not your fault! she should be aware of her comp. policy anyways, she hashtagged it too 
Get outta my head! :lol:
on another note that seals the deal: im getting all the lipsticks! i was curious about Ablaze but i kinda like that it's that bright apricot. i was thinking it would be a different color red-orange but i like this.i wonder how it compares to Scarlet Ibis tho
Dude! Ablaze is on fire!!! (Hehehe see what i did there)

Spanky

So I finally got my Pink Pigeon (And Party Parrot :peace: ) today!! And I swatched it above Embrace Me  I also swatched Hollywood Nights again underneath Embrace Me just for reference! So as you can see, neither is an EXACT dupe of it! Which for me makes me want it for sure, I'm a lover of matte hot pinks and I'm now hoping that the lipstick matches the liner!! Hope these swatches were helpful!! :grouphug:
Swatches are always welcome! Thank you. I finally found a Hollywood Nights & have yet to try it on, but it looks so beautiful. Love to see swatches on a wide range of people. It's funny to see how people can rock a LS that looks horrible on me even if they are the same skintone.

Spanky

http://beautyeditor.ca/2012/09/26/london-ss-13-lip-love-go-for-hot-pink-brick-red-or-both-in-the-new-two-toned-mouth/ Link to Embrace Me lipstick.
EM LS is pretty, but do I need another damn hot pink. I went hot pink crazy lately, as I've always stuck by my reds. This just doesn't look like anything special to me, feel like I've seen it before. Does anyone feel the same way?

erine1881

EM LS is pretty, but do I need another damn hot pink. I went hot pink crazy lately, as I've always stuck by my reds. This just doesn't look like anything special to me, feel like I've seen it before. Does anyone feel the same way?
:blink:

vaisforluvrs

So for all who are thinking of skipping Embrace Me: This color is going to be the new IT pink for sure (hotter and more flattering than Pink Pigeon or Candy Yum Yum)
yahoo.gif
I knew I wanted Embrace Me! The look at the bottom was creating using the liner. Looks like I need both!

ChosenOne

*raises hand* I mean, there's no doubt it's Gorgeous (yes, with a capital G), but I don't know if it's all so different from other hot pinks MAC has released the past couple of years. On the fence about it right now, to be honest. The hot pink lipstick hoarder in me says "Get it!" but the brain in me feels like I really need to be able to justify another hot pink. Because right now my brain is looking at the hot pink lipstick hoarder part of me and judging me, lol.

Spanky

*raises hand*  I mean, there's no doubt it's Gorgeous (yes, with a capital G), but I don't know if it's all so different from other hot pinks MAC has released the past couple of years.  On the fence about it right now, to be honest.  The hot pink lipstick hoarder in me says "Get it!" but the brain in me feels like I really need to be able to justify another hot pink.  Because right now my brain is looking at the hot pink lipstick hoarder part of me and judging me, lol.
I'm right there with you girl & I know we aren't alone, no one wants to admit it! Thank adore stepping up Chosen One! Don't get me wrong, I think it is absolutely beautiful, I'm just wondering how different this is from the other hot pinks that we all love & adore.

Latest posts