MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

singer82

Oh no! Thought I was just getting the Heroine stuff, but man, those other lippies are sounding/looking awesome! Ablaze looks sick!

janette9687

woot woot got all caught up with this thread! I am def getting all lipsticks, I can never deny myself lippies hahaha and of course all lipliners except Embrace me since I already have it, In anticipation pro longwear lipliner goes a lot with all my bright pinks but it is a lil lighter still love them with it.

CartoonChic

I agree. Embrace Me has been repormoted twice and it's now being repromoted for the third time. They should make it perm since I really like it! I do plan to back it up while it's still online.
I think it's been repromoted even more than that. That's what it feels like. If it's been repromoted that many times within a year, it should just become a permanent item.

KiKi Kontour

Sneak peeks are made by bloggers who let things slip, or artists who violate the confidentiality contract, with or without knowing. I used to post swatches of everything back before they made the contracts. Then i stopped. Didn't wanna risk my job.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok!!! now i understand. yea that makes sense!!!

i need to stick to my list n NOT veer off. oh so hard

SN: i have a burning question i've been meanin to ask outloud for a while now...ok sooo Christine basically waits til the collections come out for her reviews n etc...does she no longer get samples from mac to review anymore? i was wondering how karen always gets stuff extra early (i.e. archie collection) and not her. i mean i'd think anybody who was included in the blogger's obsession collection would get the priviledge of gettin shyt early
shrugs.gif
im just curious...

allThingsGirl

SN: i have a burning question i've been meanin to ask outloud for a while now...ok sooo Christine basically waits til the collections come out for her reviews n etc...does she no longer get samples from mac to review anymore? i was wondering how karen always gets stuff extra early (i.e. archie collection) and not her. i mean i'd think anybody who was included in the blogger's obsession collection would get the priviledge of gettin shyt early
shrugs.gif
im just curious...
I believe there is a very long side discussion about this in the Archie's Girl collection thread. :) Sorry I don't know the page numbers offhand.

ladyarwen

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok!!! now i understand. yea that makes sense!!!

i need to stick to my list n NOT veer off. oh so hard

shrugs.gif
im just curious...
She actually said a few days ago that she does still get samples, but they usually come AFTER the collections have been released online. Plus, she doesn't get every piece with the samples as we all saw with Taste Temptations. So she prefers to buy everything as soon as she can so she's not missing anything.

sandrah

I think it's been repromoted even more than that. That's what it feels like. If it's been repromoted that many times within a year, it should just become a permanent item.
I think you're right, I THINK Strength makes it 3x and Fashion Sets makes it 4x.

Sanooya

I am really trying to controll my makeup buys this year
as I have to pay to my MBA & save for our Summer Trip!
but MAC is not helping at all
SPECIALLY ON APRIL !!!
I am thinking..
probably I have to skip Silly & Embrace Me Lipsticks
I already have so many bright pinks & I keep buying & buying!
hmmmm but I will sure buy Heroine! I want to see what's all that hype about + I love pruple
& Ablaze looks yummy too... hmmmm bright apricot?
+ I need Heroine, Ablaze & Embrace me lip liners.. I feel they will go perfect with my other purples / pinks / corals

I may get heroine lipglass too
& will skip all the eyeshadows & lacquers

Eims

Oh, there's a color story. This is easy. All 4 lipsticks and lipglasses, and all lip pencils except Embrace Me. I already have that one. MAC should just make it permanent already. It's been repromoted a billion times and it goes with all of the bright pink lipsticks they've been churning out. I'm unsure about the eye shadows.
+1 It's my most used lip pencil as I wear bright pinks a lot. Surprising it's not more dupeable. I'll definitely be picking up a BU with this but would love if they'd just make it permanent

Latest posts