MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Corally

Unfortunately I was not able to get any info on when and if this will be released in the Netherlands. The MUA's were told at the update that they will hear about this collection and Metallics & Nudes at the next update.
Ah too bad! I'm really looking forward to this release. I want Heroine and Ablaze so badly. :flower:

MACerette

If it takes several releases here (I mean the different April collections) I'm hoping it will release on the same day in the UK. I'll get my stuff from them in that case.

Corally

If it takes several releases here (I mean the different April collections) I'm hoping it will release on the same day in the UK. I'll get my stuff from them in that case.
They probably will be released on different Saturdays. I can only remember Fashion Flower and Semi-Precious being released on the same day.

MACerette

I think so too. In that case I'll get my hopes up for MAC UK online... And then receive all those yummy goodies in one heavenly package.
mac_boxday.gif

HelloBlondie

I so NEED Embrace me L/S and L/L for sure. Might buy the L/L off the site now just so I can calm some of this lemming feeling lol
Might grab Heroine and Silly lipstick just because I think I will look good in it :p

bluelitzer

Got to put on Morange lipglass and See Sheer lipstick today. I need not get Ablaze. Now to try to stick to that when this releases. lol

mymacaddiction

I'm assuming everyone knows embrace me l/l is available now? I have almost ordered it 100 times, but keep changing my mind because I have so many similar colors. Will this embrace me pencil be different than the one on the web now?

xasperadastra

Unfortunately I was not able to get any info on when and if this will be released in the Netherlands. The MUA's were told at the update that they will hear about this collection and Metallics & Nudes at the next update
In Italy Fashion sets launches in April and Nudes & metallics (PRO only) launches in May! I guess Holland may have the same release dates!

Baby1black

Has anyone experienced anything like this. I go to my local Walgreens to get my prescription and stumbled across some new sinful color lipglosses. From each one color there seems to be one opened,like with the sticker torn. I took the pigmented colors and then decide to swatch on my hand a color,keep in mind I did not open it. It was already opened. This crazy looking bitch ,not a walgreen personal,comes and tell me yuck you opened this it is so unsanitary of you. I was so shocked that I was speechless and told her it was already opened.she was like NO NO I SAW U OPEN IT. She literally made me seem like I was stealing or killing the 2.99 lipgloss. Are people becoming so paranoid,obviously she has an issue.

Michelemu21

Has anyone experienced anything like this. I go to my local Walgreens to get my prescription and stumbled across some new sinful color lipglosses. From each one color there seems to be one opened,like with the sticker torn. I took the pigmented colors and then decide to swatch on my hand a color,keep in mind I did not open it. It was already opened. This crazy looking bitch ,not a walgreen personal,comes and tell me yuck you opened this it is so unsanitary of you. I was so shocked that I was speechless and told her it was already opened.she was like NO NO I SAW U OPEN IT. She literally made me seem like I was stealing or killing the 2.99 lipgloss. Are people becoming so paranoid,obviously she has an issue.
Wow that is crazy! I am actually fearful of testing products at the drugstore even if they are already opened in case an employee would think I opened it but another customer! MYOB...are you Ms. Walgreens?

Baby1black

Wow that is crazy!  I am actually fearful of testing products at the drugstore even if they are already opened in case an employee would think I opened it but another customer!  MYOB...are you Ms. Walgreens?
LOL Mrs Walgreens. My Walgreens always keep ones that are opened in the front so people won't open all of them and test just the one in front. I think it is a management strategy which is a good one. I was so scared though of MRs Walgreens!

Michelemu21

That is one thing I hate about buying drugstore makeup is that so much of it is opened or they are always out of stock on popular items. Sometimes it is easier to order it online which takes away the convenience.
LOL Mrs Walgreens. My Walgreens always keep ones that are opened in the front so people won't open all of them and test just the one in front. I think it is a management strategy which is a good one. I was so scared though of MRs Walgreens!

sagehen

That is one thing I hate about buying drugstore makeup is that so much of it is opened or they are always out of stock on popular items. Sometimes it is easier to order it online which takes away the convenience.
Exactly. This is why I don't get excited about DS makeup. Thinking about who has touched or sampled it (some things you can't tell) makes me want to buy online, which tkes away the convenience and the instant gratification.

lilinah

I may be a Mrs. Walgreens, because when i see people in the drug store painting themselves with nail polish or swiping on lipstick - then putting the item back on the shelf - i do say something. As sagehen said, with some things you can't tell if someone has been into it. I don't want to catch a fungal infection from someone's nails. Plus, the CVS here allows returns within 30 days with receipt, so you don't really lose if you take something home and bring it back if it's unsuitable - i've done it.

And it isn't as if there's just one "tester". Many times i've seen ALL of a particular color had been opened and used and put back. After all, why would someone want to test an already-tested item, when they can break into a fresh one, put it on an orifice teeming with bacteria and viruses, and then put it back in the rack. Yuck!

I was in a Walgreens and a stock girl saw me open an unsealed lipstick (some brands do not seal their products), LOOK at it - in no way would i test it - and put it back. And in a very loud voice she accused me of putting it on. In no uncertain terms i pointed out that all i did was look, and that i consider it to be disgusting when people test products and put them back on the shelf (because i do feel that way). And still she kept at me. I can understand. But i think she should save her wrath for the people who really do get into the stuff.

GlamQueen21

I hate it when I see proucts that are swiped and opened whenever I go to Target, Ulta and Wal-Mart! Also I hate the fact that when I see a product that I want to get and it's ruined, it makes me think that I should now on order online to save the convience. I wish that non-department stores would have a policy that customers are not to open/test out products in stores while browsing the Cosmetics section and only test it out after you purchase the item(s).

sagehen

I may be a Mrs. Walgreens, because when i see people in the drug store painting themselves with nail polish or swiping on lipstick - then putting the item back on the shelf - i do say something. As sagehen said, with some things you can't tell if someone has been into it. I don't want to catch a fungal infection from someone's nails. Plus, the CVS here allows returns within 30 days with receipt, so you don't really lose if you take something home and bring it back if it's unsuitable - i've done it.

And it isn't as if there's just one "tester". Many times i've seen ALL of a particular color had been opened and used and put back. After all, why would someone want to test an already-tested item, when they can break into a fresh one, put it on an orifice teeming with bacteria and viruses, and then put it back in the rack. Yuck!

I was in a Walgreens and a stock girl saw me open an unsealed lipstick (some brands do not seal their products), LOOK at it - in no way would i test it - and put it back. And in a very loud voice she accused me of putting it on. In no uncertain terms i pointed out that all i did was look, and that i consider it to be disgusting when people test products and put them back on the shelf (because i do feel that way). And still she kept at me. I can understand. But i think she should save her wrath for the people who really do get into the stuff.
This. Exactly. I hate to open stuff in a store but if it's a product that is not sealed I check to make sure it hasn't been used. If it has a seal, I make sure it's intact. And there are some items you just can't tell. I know I am repeating myself, but this is a big deal to me. Anyway, like I say, this is why I don't buy too many cosmetics from the drugstore. I just can't handle the anxiety. A few people have ruined it for the many.