MAC Foundations

noahlowryfan

i have tried a sample of their Studio Fix Fluid and Select SPF 15 in the past and both broke me out. i love the Select SPF foundation and if i use that with a primer, will it still make me break out?

saniyairshad

I think if ur skin is sensitive it will break out irregardless hon try Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural or try the new Mineralize Satinfinish. Because they're both mineralize it might not break u out

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
I think if ur skin is sensitive it will break out irregardless hon try Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural or try the new Mineralize Satinfinish. Because they're both mineralize it might not break u out

if i try the Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation (liquid), do you think it will break me out?

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
if i try the Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation (liquid), do you think it will break me out?

I would advise u to get a sample from an MA, try that out before purchasing an entire bottle of it.

dustycat

There's no way to guess if they will break you out. If you can get a sample that would be great. I don't think a primer will protect you from breaking out, either.

Iridescence

Hey Hun! I totally know what you are going through! I tried all of MAC's foundations and every one of them broke me out like mad. I am now using BE and I love it!! No problems so far (I've been using it for a week)

if you are prone to breaking out, don't bother with the liquid foundations.

martygreene

MAC foundations are notoriously harsh on the skin. If you're having troubles with breakouts from them, I suggest trying another brand.

Kiseki

I love MAC but I don't like their foundations, except Studio Fix Powder, I'd try something less harsh on your skin, maybe some of Makeup Forever's Face & Body or Laura Mercier, it would help to know what kind of coverage you're looking for.

Latest posts