MAC has now won my business for life

Triskele

I just got a letter from the MAC website- I'd sent some positive comments about a few of the MAs from my local freestanding store a few weeks ago- and apparently I get a free gift for saying nice things!
icon_eek.gif

Clearly, this is a company that wants my business. I think it's only fair that I give it to them from now on

So yup, I'm officially MAC for life!
cheerleader.gif

coachkitten

Wow that is so nice! I have never gotten anything free for sending a compliment but I did get an e-mail saying that my e-mail would be forwarded to my favorite MA's district manager to let her know she is doing a good job. I thought very highly of MAC for saying we got your compliment and we appreciate it.

I am an offical MAC-lifer as well!

electrostars

woo!
I've done that for my counter twice because they are the BEST MA'S EVER. I got something both times too. XD
I <3 MAC.
winks.gif

styrch

I'm curious what they are going to send you. I sent them a compliment on Toast of the Town nail polish and they sent me a free Cork e/s. I was like "WOW! YAY! But Cork...?"
hmm.gif

jillianjiggs

i also sent in a message back in november and they said they would send me a gift too (did not expect that) but i have not recieved it.
hmm.gif

doesn't matter, because i was really just complimenting them for the sake of them knowing that they're doing a good job.

electrostars

The first time I got something it was a spice lipliner, the last time was an Oh Baby lipglass..I got the Oh Baby lipglass like last month..that's probably what you're going to get too. lol.
I think the free stuff they send out is the stuff that doesn't sell so well. XD
I dunno though, maybe not.

styrch

They can be quite excellent, though. Another time I complained that they had removed my color foundation from the Hyper Real line and if I had known I would have definately purchased a backup (NC100). They sent me the "suggested alternative" at no charge. It did arrive a little banged up (outside of the bottle had some foundation on it like the cap got a bit loose), but I was still surprised the even sent that.

Triskele

Got my giftie today, and electrostars, you called it! I don't mind though, Oh Baby is pretty, and I'm sure I'll use it someday....for something...
lol.gif