Mac haul

laralara

A mac haul from today that I would love to share. I have been doing a lot of research about all of these colours and this adds to my collection.
1) Stereo rose. Even though it was sold out online, my mac counter had one. I caved once I saw it in real because even though it had such bad reviews, there was a lot of copper in it, not a straight peach like I thought it would be. It also looks like it would be good for fair complexions like me.
2) gorgeous gold. OMG i don;t know why I had not got this sooner!! This with a chocolate colour in the crease makes the perfect look I'm after, like a leopard cat eye lol.

3) Ricepaper. My forth one I have gone through, its my 'go to' blending colour

4) butterscotch. I got another one because its a nice colour like ricepaper, slightly more colour though and a matte

5) shale. I got this because of an old tutorial by makeupbytiffany d, it looks like the perfect smokey eye, with a hint of purple

6) crystal. I also got this because of an old tutorial by makeupbytiffnay d, it goes with shale.

Most unique colour from this haul= gorgeous gold. Product I will most likely use everyday= stereo rose & ricepaper

mac_haul.gif
Gawd my Mac obsession is strong because I think I have a new list for my next haul lol.
mac_wishlist.gif