MAC Heavenly creature discussion

badassSENORiTA

so far think I want Pleasureseeker lipstick, glaze lipsticks seem to look a little funny on me
but I saw this on someone and it looked pretty!

Prettypackages

I dont think i'd want him to have a second job just for dat but.... He knows make up is VITAL to me.... The problem is that everything i see i want lol. Handbags, jewelry....damn...u say it... i want it! not big on clothing cos im fat but...girl.... i'll rock neon flats with a crazy ass betsey johnson necklace, a tribal scarf, and NO SHAME. Poor guy.... I love him. So I might have to give some of this up.... :O but NOT make up!
LOL, same here. You aren't fat though, and beautiful!

cracking up at all of us sacrificing clothes for makeup. I so need new jeans, shoes, tops, and etc.... but makeup calls... I so need a new job.

romi79_2008

I made a deal with myself, to lose 22 lbs/10kg before new clothes. I still have 4.5 /10lbs to lose. I want to get rid of all the clothes i bough during pregnancy yrs, and fit the before sizes. Feels so good when u lose :) Sure I would love to get back to the weight of the university yrs, but who am I kidding I`m not 20 anymore.

How were the ls form last year collection different? In what way?

Lipstickdiva420

This colection looks way better than the hey sailor. I think I will only couple of things from hey sailor and go all out in this collection because I've swatched the minerlized eyeshadows and they're lovely
eyelove.gif

fairbelle

I hope I can save money in June (seems like it, I underwhelmed with both LE's coming out in June and it's my birthday in June as well :)) so that I have enaugh to spend here - I lovelovelove Cremesheen Glasses and I always look for more pigmented colors. And somehow I get the feeling I always love the lipstick colors from MAC's Mineralize Collections LOL

I'm not the biggest fan of Mineralize eyeshadows (I do have some and I like the ones that I have, but it's not my go-to product), but I really like Mineralize Blushes. But seeing the description I'm afraid they might not really suit my skintone...I'm very pale with pink undertones - so they might be to dark or orangey - I will have to wait for swatches.

Usually my first shopping list is the longest and it's getting shorter when I see swatches and then I pick up even less when I see the stuff in person... I'm trying to be responsible - but that doesn't change the fact that I still somehow spend more money than I want to - that's because when I "save" on LE items, I can spend more on other beauty products ;-).