MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

coachkitten

I have yet to use my Undercurrent liner because I am obsessed with Black Swan! I'm wearing blue brown pigment(I just bought it. Can you believe that?) with black swan winged out. It's amazing. It's effortless and actually a lot easier to do a cat eye with than the liquid liners from Felines. So glad I have two. I'll try and reach for Undercurrent tomorrow, though.
I want to see a picture! I love blue brown pigment!

I have been wearing black swan the last three days and I love it. I might just have to get a back up of this.

When I came home from work today I noticed that my VERY curious cat decided to climb onto my desk and grab Sir Teddy off of my desk. He now has a nice snag from a cat claw in one of his legs. Poor Sir Teddy! I guess I need to find a better spot for him.
lol.gif

Shadowy Lady

I think I wanna go back and grab Rockers and Reelers. I've been trying to avoid it but I can't stop thinking about it,...sigh

User38

I think R&R was the most unique of the ES... I did not buy because I have way too many dupes for personal use, but it is an excellent lil palette

shontay07108

Quote:Originally Posted by coachkitten

I want to see a picture!  I love blue brown pigment!

I have been wearing black swan the last three days and I love it.  I might just have to get a back up of this.

When I came home from work today I noticed that my VERY curious cat decided to climb onto my desk and grab Sir Teddy off of my desk.  He now has a nice snag from a cat claw in one of his legs.  Poor Sir Teddy!  I guess I need to find a better spot for him. 
lol.gif

I'd love to oblige but my laptop is out for repairs. I took pics though so I need to wait for my laptop. It's funny that in pics blue brown looks red with green, but in person it's blue/green with a brown base. I love it so, so much. I put soba in the crease(the exact same color of my skin) to blend it out.
I'm wondering what I can wear with Undercurrent. Hmm.

TealAngel

Since there is talk about the pearlglides with this collection, I thought I would post my question here:

How do you sharpen the pearlglides? Do I have to use the MAC pencil sharpener? MAC has two sharpeners on their site. Or will a regular manual pencil sharpener work?

On another note: Glamora's Castle looks similar to Bough Grey(GMLOL) to me

JennsJewelz

^^ I used it to line underneath my eyes (smudged) with Follow Your Fantasy all over the lid and lots of mascara - very pretty and trendy!
smiles.gif
It could be killer with a good plum mascara....

TealAngel

I love blue brown pigment
love.gif

&I haven't used undercurrent yet and I'd like to know what looks you guys are using it with
yes.gif

I bought Undercurrent when the pearlglides came out with Art Supplies...I still haven't used it!
shockt.gif
Though I love it!
heart.gif
I just recently statred using Industrial though

foxyqt

my MA told me they're receiving A Tartan Tale this month but they don't know which date exactly.. so excited!! =D

peachsuns

Hey, girls, I got The Faerie Glen l/s today! I'm so excited to try it! Yay!
party.gif

I thought I already have something very similar (beautiful pinky nude) in my stash, but when I compared it with TFG, I noticed TFG is more pigmented. Well, that should work perfect because the one I have is lovely but kinda sheer.
graucho.gif
I haven't got anything in the tartan packaging yet. Wondering if I can still get them at CCO later. I'm still thinking about the brush set.
sigh.gif
And start thinking about Sir Teddy.
lol.gif

liba

I have yet to use my Undercurrent liner because I am obsessed with Black Swan! I'm wearing blue brown pigment(I just bought it. Can you believe that?) with black swan winged out. It's amazing. It's effortless and actually a lot easier to do a cat eye with than the liquid liners from Felines. So glad I have two. I'll try and reach for Undercurrent tomorrow, though.

But have you tried Black Swan smudged under a thin line of the silver, grey or black Felines liquid liner????
graucho.gif

'Perhaps with a 'lil Cunning or Kittenish????
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

Edit: Where are my sneaky smilies? They show up in preview? d'oh. Imagine lots of sneaky smilies in this post.

shontay07108

Quote:Originally Posted by liba

But have you tried Black Swan smudged under a thin line of the silver, grey or black Felines liquid liner???? 
graucho.gif

'Perhaps with a 'lil Cunning or Kittenish???? 
graucho.gif

graucho.gif

Edit: Where are my sneaky smilies? They show up in preview? d'oh. Imagine lots of sneaky smilies in this post.

No, I haven't tried that but it sounds wicked.
Specktra is the devil b/c now I am tempted to give the RR palette a shot.

Oh and I gave up on smileys. The ones I like to use never seem to show for me.

Nzsallyb

my MA told me they're receiving A Tartan Tale this month but they don't know which date exactly.. so excited!! =D
ooh nice! NZ is getting it on the 6th or 8th or something like that. enjoy another haul

im still loving my villians goodies, am starting to think i could skip this!

erine1881

Since there is talk about the pearlglides with this collection, I thought I would post my question here:

How do you sharpen the pearlglides? Do I have to use the MAC pencil sharpener? MAC has two sharpeners on their site. Or will a regular manual pencil sharpener work?

On another note: Glamora's Castle looks similar to Bough Grey(GMLOL) to me
use the small mac sharpener. the large sharpener, or any other sharpener will eat it up.

img12181.jpg

bough grey, glamoura castle, S&D

Meryl

I passed on the small Teddy with the keychain but maybe I should get one just to sit in my closet? They are kind of cute.

Susanne

I will get my haul today!!
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

Mostly I look forward to PIC eye palette and the pigments, I guess. And the lip bag with Babysparks Dazzleglass. Yay!

Wonder if I can get a Starbucks christmas drink already as well??