MAC in Hong Kong: Avaliable Collections, Release Dates, Locations

janwa09

Hi again. I would like to know what pigments are available in HK right now? I might be able to get someone to buy pigments for me there but I need to know first which ones are available. I am hoping that Golden Olive, Vanilla, Green Brown, Pink Opal and Violet are in stock. Thanks!

Taj

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Hi again. I would like to know what pigments are available in HK right now? I might be able to get someone to buy pigments for me there but I need to know first which ones are available. I am hoping that Golden Olive, Vanilla, Green Brown, Pink Opal and Violet are in stock. Thanks!

Originals Collection is out in DFS in Galleria TST, and they still have Golden Olive and Violet, but then you may check out the collection at other MAC counters on 21 Jan, when it is officially launched.
BTW, products sell the slowest at Seibu Langham Mongkok, you may get some hot items there !

janwa09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
Originals Collection is out in DFS in Galleria TST, and they still have Golden Olive and Violet, but then you may check out the collection at other MAC counters on 21 Jan, when it is officially launched.
BTW, products sell the slowest at Seibu Langham Mongkok, you may get some hot items there !

Thanks for the info! I think my friend will only be able to go to MAC at Faces Harbour City this Jan. 24...I guess it'll still be too soon then for the collection to run out? (Crossing my fingers lol).

oddinary

Too bad it's only the originals
ssad.gif
I wish Sculpt/Shape would launch earlier as well as N!

charzz

Checked out the MAC in Elements mall today, they still had all the Originals... and three of the McQueen shadows too!

oddinary

I love that store! It's so roomy. I saw the famous Parrot too but I probably won't use it much, so I passed. I saw the green McQueen shadow in CWB if anyone wants to pick that up.

I'm getting all sorts of information from the MAs - I asked about Sculpt/Shape and it's suppose to be next month. Another told me it's this week. *shrug* I'm going to see again!

janwa09

Are there any Matte2 eyeshadows left in any of the MAC counters in HK? I gave my friend a list of what to buy there including Matte2 shadows and didn't come home with any. So I'm just wondering if maybe he overlooked it or something
smiles.gif

charzz

N's definitely out, but sadly.... they don't have the mineralize skinfinishes apart from the natural ones. i wanted to get light flush so badly!

this was at the sogo store though, i don't know about any other counters.
the SA also didn't know what i was talking about in terms of the other MSFs!

oddinary

^ Huh? No MSFs?! I wanted Light Flush too!! Wouldn't there be any empty spot though, if there are no MSFs?
I'm going out in a bit, so I will drop by and find out!

ETA:
Picked up my Light Flush! They have lots of stock now but price has increased
ssad.gif
They are $220 each!

charzz

Cool! Did you go to the Sogo one?
When I went they just filled up the MSF slots with the regular natural MSFs :T

missyrae

sweet_starlets: The SA at tst habourcity mentioned it will be around mid march. Not too sure bout the exact date though
smiles.gif

Taj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_starlets
Hey lovelies, do you know when Fafi will be coming out in Hong Kong? or is it out already? i really dont wanna miss it!

latest known schedule is 10 Mar.

oddinary

Picked up Fafi today.
No scarf or T-shirt. Mini bag is $140 and big bag is $180, I think!

I got the mini bag and Hipness. I'm undecided on Hipness, but I'm going to work with it! The displays everywhere are so cute - everything is so colouful in the CWB counter. Outside Sogo, the Fafi collection even got its own display window!

Oh, I forgot to ask when this was released - but Hipness is popular! 3 pieces left? I took one already! (CWB Counter)