MAC in Hong Kong: Avaliable Collections, Release Dates, Locations

oddinary

Yup, it's coming out this Thursday.
Launch party was 2 weeks ago I believe? Actually, here's the pics and article for the launch party:

Quote:
mac1.jpg

MAC Hong Kong kicked off their new Cult of Cherry line of luscious cosmetics late last week and did a live application with model Pace Wu (吳佩慈) at the Helena May in Central.

The Cult of Cherry line is bringing back ripened lips, spicy hot chocolates, dark purples, red-browns and these kinds of sweet-yet-shocking dark colors for fall in Hong Kong.

The make-up applied to Pace in these images are as follows:

mac2.jpg

LIPSTICK
Russian Red
Intense bluish red $ 125

LIPGLASS
Cult of Cherry
Clean red with red pearl $ 125

POWDER BLUSH
Blooming
Frosted deep dirty peach $155

ZOOM LASH
Zoom Black
Rich black $ 110

EYE SHADOW
Nanogold Sheer yellow pink with pink pearl $300
Spiced Chocolate Dirty Deep reddish brown $300
Sweet Chestnut Frosted cranberry $300

mac3.jpg

Source: ButterBoom Hong Kong’s Daily Blog » Buttering You Up!

mandygrimreaper

sweet! i was so scared the nail polishes were sold out already :p
no news about Starflash yet? I am so eager to get Smoke & Diamonds...

mandygrimreaper

I got my Illegal Purple nail lacquer yesterday in Langham
smiles.gif

I went to Facesss first only to find out that both nail lacquers were sold out, I asked and found out there was a pre-launch. So maybe that's why i heard it was coming out on the 23rd
smiles.gif

Anyway everything else was still available though. *sighs* everything looks so good but the colours are so dark... i'll never pull the mattenes off.
I only have the Spiced Chocolate quad now (GORGEOUS, i think it'll look great on all you warm toned ladies) and I'm eyeing the Shadowy Lady quad as well. I don't know why Tempting just looks bleh to me, probably because of Sharp.

drieyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
How much are the quads in HK? Thx!

Quads from the CofC are HK$300.
thmbup.gif
Happy shopping.....

mandygrimreaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
I seem to have forgotten about Starflash :p
Any news on Suite Array or Ungaro?

AHHH i want everything from Ungaro!! i really hope it comes out here in HK! cuz i saw in the colour story that it's not coming out in China??? i hope that doesn't include HK!!!!
ssad.gif

drieyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yda
where can I find a MAC store in HK selling refill pans and palettes? thanks!

You can get them in Sogo - Causeway Bay and I think they are available too at the MAC store in Elements.

mandygrimreaper

I got my starflash today! GOOD NEWS!! they're only $120 each!!! which surprised me, since it was the full-sized 1.5g, while my Magnetic Fields shadow from Neo Sci fi was $125 for only 1.3 g....

i picked up 2 Smoke & Diamonds because it might sell out first like in the US, but i think i'll go back to pick up mink & sable and grand entrance, and maybe star by night... go check it out
smiles.gif

mandygrimreaper

WHOA how come i didn't know anything about cremesheen until i just went on the site??
anyway i'm so glad the lippies are perm... don't have to spend a fortune... the nail polish looks BEAUTIFUL.

anyway just called and the release dates are as follows:
UNGARO <333 9th Oct (14 days left!!!!!!!! wheeeeee!!! gotta save $$$$$ i want so much from that collection)
Cremesheen 13th Nov

mandygrimreaper

got my Ungaro stuff today! yum! haven't tried any of it yet (except Soft Flower) but they all look delicious. i can't bear sticking my fingers in the cream colour bases (i got both) hahaha.

anyway CCBs were $130
beauty powder was $190 (were they always that expensive???)

nothing was sold out yet at the Sogo one. i think i need to go back for Lilac Touch eyeshadow, it looked amazing on the MA.

oddinary

We're finally seeing the effects of inflation...
ssad.gif
Nope, Beauty Powders used to be $180! I'm just scared the MSFs will increase in price again... with that said, does anyone know when Sheer Minerals is being released?