MAC in Lausanne, CH!

Rockell

Hey Swiss girls...r those just living here...like me. MAC is in the Globus in Lausanne!! YAY! I thought I would have to go to Geneva.

My Viva Glam l/g was 20 CHF though, eek! I still haven't gotten used to Swiss pricing. The Studio mists are 50 CHF so I think I'll pass on those...*sigh*

TwinkPink

Since when is there a counter in Lausanne???
It must be new because I can't find it in the store locator on maccosmetics.com either. But YAY
clap.gif
! I can't wait to check it out.
is it big?

Rockell

It's in the Globus in Lausanne, very close to Place de Saint Francois.

It must be very new because I had not heard of it. That Globus has a very nice beauty dept. I spent quite a while wandering around. The counter was smallish, but they had everything (well, not Pro stuff, but you know...just a normal counter). What was weird was that there was only one MA working (a nice one, too) and absolutely no one else but me browsing during the 30 minutes or so I was there. My counter in the US is usually packed so I found this so odd. I was just happy they had VGVI and that it's a ten minute walk from my apt.

Do you live in Lausanne as well?

TwinkPink

I'll definitely check it out very soon!

No, I don't live in Lausanne. I live in Bern. But I like to go to all the different MAC counters. You should visit the counter in the Jelmoli in Zurich, if you haven't already. They have everything even some pro stuff.

And yea, my counter (in bern) is never packed. I don't think MAC is that popular here...yet lol.

user79

I live in Bern too, the counter here SUCKS!! They don't have a lot of the products and the girls are all incredibly rude and bitchy. Especially this new one who is there, she's really tall and has dark hair (almost black). She is incredibly bitchy and arrogant. I wish Agnes was still working there (the blonde Polish girl) she was so nice and helpful, and so enthusiastic about MAC. I wonder why she left....
ssad.gif

I will try to visit the Jelmoli counter at Zürich next, how are the MAs there?

TwinkPink

^
I actually think she's nice. I think her name is Kati. There are other new ones that are way worse than her, imo.
I wonder why Agnes left too. A lot of the girls left. All the people working there now didn't work there 6 months ago. It's kinda weird
ssad.gif

The counter in Zurich are good (Manor and Jelmoli). Olivia in the Jelmoli is awesome and Tristan (or Christian lol) in the Manor is good too. I think he's the only guy working for MAC in switzerland

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkPink
^
I actually think she's nice. I think her name is Kati. There are other new ones that are way worse than her, imo.
I wonder why Agnes left too. A lot of the girls left. All the people working there now didn't work there 6 months ago. It's kinda weird
ssad.gif

The counter in Zurich are good (Manor and Jelmoli). Olivia in the Jelmoli is awesome and Tristan (or Christian lol) in the Manor is good too. I think he's the only guy working for MAC in switzerland

You think she is nice? Maybe we are not talking about the same person...? She is fairly tall and thin and has mid-length straight black hair, and bangs as well.

Everytime I've gone there she's been really arrogant towards me, trying to "educate" me about products I already know about in a really holier-than-thou attitude. It's totally taking the fun out of shopping at MAC for me, I haven't bought anything in ages!

I want Agnes back!!
ssad.gif

I'll try the Jelmoli in Zürich next, I think that's the biggest counter in Switzerland.

TwinkPink

Yes we're definitely talking about the same person.I don't mind her all that much I really hate the other new ones though
cry.gif

I can't believe Agnes left. She seemed to really love MAC and now she's gone. She left while I was on vacation...

The jelmoli is the best one. It's the biggest and they have some pro products too. They have a lot of nice girls working there. Some are arrogant too (you know, zurich haha) but most are really nice