mac interview

parakiss

i have an interview with mac. i was just wondering what i should wear instead of all black? and is there a specific way they require you to wear your make-up? please respond back.
- thank you
=]

dominicana90

I don't know if you already had your interview but you should wear all black. That's part of the interview (do they look like us?) they have a section on how you look and what your style is etc. Also your makeup should be perfect. However you do it and how ever your style is just be confident. You should use all MAC products as well since they might ask you what you are wearing.

Ruby_Woo

^ like she said, wearing all black is MUST. Its company policy, and if you don't that might be the thing that will keep you from getting the job.

Have good clean makeup, or if you do more wild artistic, make sure it looks good well blended and all.

Goodluck.

MACMUA

I too have a Mac interview on Monday. I was thinking of wearing all black skinny jeans and a blouse/shirt...what do u think. Also what type of shoes should I wear? Are heals and opened toes ok?? What do u say about false lashes - yes or no?